Hello from Tennessee

gl1800

Hello all. Great Forum... I have been lurking for a month trying to get my head around multirotors. I have been out of RC for a few years and recently picked up the old Futaba 9CHS and felt it in my hands. Well, that was all it took. I'm BACK. I will say RC Flight has come a long way in the last 3 or 4 years since I have been out of it. I'm a noob with multirotors but I have a lot of plane and some heli flight time. Multirotors are what inspired me to get back into the hobby. They look exiting and are a killer video platform. I already picked up an loaded up F450 and have flown it a couple of times but I'm still working out a few bugs. I also picked up an brand new 3DR IRIS from a friend who needed the cash but I don't think I'm going to keep it, I can't keep both but the Pixhawk controller does look interesting! thanks, Gary

jbrumberg

Welcome Gary. You will find a lot of help and support here. There are just some things that once you touch them you just have to keep on touching them.... and that is a good thing. Post freely and often.

almphoto

Welcome Gary. I have been flying the quads for a little while. Doing some filming here and there. I am over the hill in Fountain City. Again, welcome to the group, Allan

gl1800

WOW Allen you are just over the hill, I'm in Powell... Good to know someone close by. What are you flying?

almphoto

I started with an MQX, and have a DJI Phantom and F550. I also have a Nano QX and several helicopters, Coaxial, fixed pitch, and collective pitch. Working my way up to bigger multi-rotors to carry bigger cameras.