Aerial MOB arm extensions for dji based frames

SamaraMedia

Maybe not perfect, but pretty damn close! Mine has way too much bounce to it. Gonna have to do more tuning, change rubber iso's, maybe go to a smaller prop and 6s too

SamaraMedia

Now that you pointed it out I can hear your motor vib, I don't hear that with mine, just a lot more wind noise than yours. How often do you oil the bearings on your motors?

SamaraMedia

So when a bearing goes you just replace the bearing or the motor? Some have suggested putting a drop of oil every so often to keep bearing lubed but I thought many of the bearings on these motors are factory sealed anyway.

kloner

Aerial DP
this is a motor balance issue, but when a motor did work for a while and develops a sound like that the motor gets replaced. we see it in temperature readings in post flight checklists

Somebody try 3 batt 6s on the aerial quad ?? Now i fly with 2 of these for 30 min of flight and the quad ez take off with theses... But 3 in parallel dont know

Is there a place that you can buy just the AerialMob extension tubes only because we had one crack on our first flight?
View attachment 24697
Thanks

Attachments

• 20150518_103740.jpg
    20150518_103740.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 226