Best shops in the UK and AU/NZ??

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi guys,

I was just wondering who the best shops in the UK and Australia/NZ markets are these days. We've got a couple of ad slots open at the moment and I'd like to offer them to the shops that have earned your business through knowledgeable help and professional grade service.

Thanks!
Bart

Ive used all of the above and all have a good service but the best service i have had are from the 3 below
UAVSHOP Quick delivery's and very helpful on tech side
BYOD Quick delivery and helpful
Heliguy Quick delivery, Great comms and deals plus a super tech service.
I will alway go back to the above 3 first.

Hope this helps you Bart.

Bartman

thanks for the replies guys. i'd like to offer it to a full time multi-rotor shop that stocks and builds more than one brand of heli.

ROVguy

Hi bartman, in that case you can't for wrong with Quadcopters.co.uk they build and sell parts for various brands of multi. Excellent service and support. I can also +1 to firstpersonview, everythingfpv, buildyourowndrone and giantshark. Excellent service from all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yakjock

For the UK I have had never had anything less excellent service from Quadcopters.co.uk, First person view.co.uk & electricwingman.co.uk.

RCJardin

Not so new and improving
In the year I have been getting into this hobby I have had first class service from all the above mentioned UK dealers. I would like to add BYOD to the list as they are up there with the best. As for Alex at UAV Shop well he is also the tops for advice, service and support. Should also mention BRC Hobbies of Newcastle who are very helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:

I would like to reccomend www.multirotorcraftuk.co.uk I have had no end of great help from Andrew with my first droidworx frame. He has been great in answering all my questions and he is the only official Droidworx dealer in the uk I beleive.

Jim

Jim

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Bartman

For the UK I have had never had anything less excellent service from Quadcopters.co.uk, First person view.co.uk & electricwingman.co.uk.

geoff from quadcopters.co.uk was an early supporter of the site and i even discounted his ad space for a while to keep him here. there came a time though to ask him to pay his full share as I had a lot of other shops asking about ad space (and I keep it to a limit so as to not overburden everyone with annoying ads) and he declined to keep it here. then i saw that he had large ads elsewhere and i was happy he left!

looking forward to providing an opportunity to another UK shop, i've asked BYOD if they're interested and they're considering it. UK users make up the second largest group here so I'm anxious to have a UK shop with a banner ad at the site.

Bart