Basic Setup Instructions for FrSky Taranis, X8R and Naza-M V2

kostasbmw

i have the same with an X8R receiver.....i have no pitch control but i dont really mind

i have connected to the receiver directly on channel 8 a switch control and works ok i guess if you connected directly it will work

avman180

i have the same with an X8R receiver.....i have no pitch control but i dont really mind

i have connected to the receiver directly on channel 8 a switch control and works ok i guess if you connected directly it will work

So is that X2 to SBUS and gimbal control on channel 8 or tradition Rx set up and gimbal control on channel 8?

kostasbmw

sorry i m late
x2 to sbus correct forget the traditional for now

try to connect directly to free chanel 7 to a 2 pos switch

ARK

First of all I can't thanks Gringers enough for the detailed instructions!

I've got everything working EXCEPT when hitting the fail safe panic switch in manual mode it does not go to "failsafe". Fail safe panic works correctly when I'm in GPS or Atti modes.

For manual mode, I'm using the drop down to select Atti instead of manual (I don't trust myself yet). So in Naza Assistant it shows GPS, Atti, Atti (originally manual). Would using Atti instead of manual for the 3rd position cause my problem?

816 Drones

I found this thread last night and I gota say that it helped me set up my taranis -plus with my new v2 very easily but I wanted to see if someone could help me with one issue and shed some light for me.

Upon setting up CH7 with the SE switch as a 3 position flight mode selector, it doesn't seem to want to work in the NAZA V2 software.
Its weird though, if I go into the "mixer" page and edit CH7, I go to the switch setting and if i highlight it like im gona change the switch the slider will move all 3 positions in the assistant software. But once I exit out of the "mixer" page, the switch will not move the slider in the assistant software.

Any ideas?
Everything else is working great though!