Floureon lipos on ebay

farmerfred

Is anyone using these floureon lipos for sale on ebay? They seem good value and I'm wondering if they are any good?

Flymagic

I have some 5500mah 3s, for a 550. I can only compare them to some 5500 gens ace and the gens beat thm hands down in every way.

P

I hear you about the Floureons, and will stay away. What kind of battery is a gens ace? What would you recommend for an F550 w/gimbal ? I'm flying on 2200mah, but I would
like a larger capacity battery. Any recommendations. Also, my F550 does not have good power in the GPS mode, it goes up to about 15 feet. Any idea on what could be causing that?
Tested without gimbal. Appreciate any suggestions. Naza lite; OrangeRX 910; DX8

I hear you about the Floureons, and will stay away. What kind of battery is a gens ace? What would you recommend for an F550 w/gimbal ? I'm flying on 2200mah, but I would
like a larger capacity battery. Any recommendations. Also, my F550 does not have good power in the GPS mode, it goes up to about 15 feet. Any idea on what could be causing that?
Tested without gimbal. Appreciate any suggestions. Naza lite; OrangeRX 910; DX8

I use a 5000 3S 40C hard case Lipo on my 550 clone ( 2212-13 1000kv motors with 1045 gemfan) and get 9 min flight with enough reserve to get home.
What is the "C" rating of the battery? 2200 is way small for a 550 and I expect the problem is a too small battery.

Last edited by a moderator: