DJI Naza Lite Flight Controller -- No blue on 3 way switch in Attitude mode

Twobits

While looking at my 3 way switch for Manual/Attitude/GPS on the DJI Naza Lite Assistant program I noticed my Attitude does not turn blue when the switch is in the middle position on the slider. Everything appears to work okay, set the end points for GPS and Manual and they turn blue. Set the fail safe and it works okay, turn the transmitter off and the slider goes to fail safe and it turns blue. All my other switches work okay, overide fail safe also goes to blue. I noticed the 3 way for Off/Course/Home Lock all go blue in their positions. I tried tweaking the end point for that switch, did not seem to move the slider when it was in Attitude. Feel I am close to flying this thing, but I am concerned about this. I would not even had know it was suppose to turn blue except I seen it blue on Youtube video.

Twobits

The only colors I have seen on video's for DJI Naza LITE assistant is blue as in the video above from DesJardins. My results are similar to his other then I have no blue when the GP/Attitude/Manual switch is in Attitude, I have tried tweaking the end point with no results.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
the endpoints arent lined up right. Blue is failsafe on naza. green is gps. red is manual and yellow is atti

Talking about the blue in the Naza Assistant software, when the three switch positions are set correctly the block turns blue.

Pete

Twobits

Blue on Attitude in Naza Lite

I have ran the endpoints all over the place in the transmitter trying to get this to work., I have never seen any color other then blue (same as all the video's I have seen on youtube). Is it possible the colors red and yellow are for the other Naza assistant, or are we talking about the led light?

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
The Naza lite only uses blue to designate all 3 positions. You are correct.
Can you try a different switch?
Or is there a setting where the middle setting of the switch may have had it’s value adjusted?
I set up a lite recently and I only had to adjust the end points, the center was perfect with no adjustment. perhaps you have a weird mix activated?

FlyGirl

While looking at my 3 way switch for Manual/Attitude/GPS on the DJI Naza Lite Assistant program I noticed my Attitude does not turn blue when the switch is in the middle position on the slider. Everything appears to work okay, set the end points for GPS and Manual and they turn blue. Set the fail safe and it works okay, turn the transmitter off and the slider goes to fail safe and it turns blue. All my other switches work okay, overide fail safe also goes to blue. I noticed the 3 way for Off/Course/Home Lock all go blue in their positions. I tried tweaking the end point for that switch, did not seem to move the slider when it was in Attitude. Feel I am close to flying this thing, but I am concerned about this. I would not even had know it was suppose to turn blue except I seen it blue on Youtube video.

If it is a Spektrum transmitter you should be able to adjust the center position of the gear switch channel using the "servo sub trim" adjustment I would think.... Like SleepyC, I didn't have to adjust mine.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
It would probably be helpful for the OP to mention which Tx they are trying to program, it can be done quite easily on Spektrum and Futaba and other types, as FlyGirl says with the Spektrum you do it on the sub trims, with Futaba you can use sub trims or end points, both adjust the centering.

Twobits

Thank you FlyGirl. I went back to Naza Lite Assistant and set the "servo sub trim", the slider moved in Attitude and it went blue. I then had to reset the servo adjustment for Manual and GPS again. All work as they should and it goes to failsafe from Manual, Attitude or Gps when the transmitter is turned off. My three way switch for Off, Course and Home Lock worked correctly from the start

Twobits

Attitude blue now working

Thanks Pete Dee, Your latest post did not show up utill I posted (probably had to refresh) My transmitter is the Spektrum DX8 with theSpektrum AR8000. When I first tried to set the Quad up I was using the Spektrum DX5. I got the DX5 with the Phoenix flight simulator program, the DX5 has no way to set end points that I could see. Thanks again, The next nice day I hope to fly it. I still have my Heathkit and Kraft radio equipment from the old days. My first Helo had no Gyro's, what fun that was!

FlyGirl

Thank you FlyGirl. I went back to Naza Lite Assistant and set the "servo sub trim", the slider moved in Attitude and it went blue. I then had to reset the servo adjustment for Manual and GPS again. All work as they should and it goes to failsafe from Manual, Attitude or Gps when the transmitter is turned off. My three way switch for Off, Course and Home Lock worked correctly from the start

Glad it's working!