Pixim cam color cast? Upgraded filter provided from SecurityCamera2000.com!

SC2000

Hello, everyone,

Color cast problem with your cam? No wonder, it does exist in many cams, seawolf cam from SC2000 meet this problem as well.

However, we improve the original filter and study a new one: ACQ2357X. After repeated tests in our pixim cameras, such as PZ0481, PZ0482, PZ0512, PZ0513 , PZ0514...Glad to find they really get better image quality and more real color!!!:D

Of course better in other kinds of cams, too. Do you want to have a try? Appreciated link to: http://www.securitycamera2000.com/p...stal-Optical-Low-Pass-Filter-IR-Blocking.html

( Note: SC2000 customers who purchased the pixim cam before could get the free upgraded one, if you need it, pls free to email us: info@securitycamera2000.com):)

Regards,
SC2000

SC2000

Do you sell any of those cameras with the lens already installed?

hello, do you mean install the upgraded filter into the pixim? yes, we can, the pixim cam we sell now have come with the upgraded filter already.
Or if you want different separated lens size for the camera, pls advise me the SKU, i could check if there is suitable lens.

kloner

Aerial DP
All the models he listed come with a lens installed

I'm gonna need a pile if these filters. Phoebe knows me, ill email the request

SC2000

View attachment 14326

kindly check the pic first, left is the old one, right it the upgraded filter one.

Attachments

• old_new.jpg
    old_new.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 230