Genuine AV200 Brushless conversion 3 axes!

Hi Guys,

We have been really busy with the Halo gimbals which we are finally getting ready for the first production run. We have also been experimenting with a brushless conversion kit for the AV200. This is a three axes bruchless conversion - it is nice and compact and we have tested it with a Nikon D800. We also had a C300 in there but we had to do some more work to get it right.

Anyway over the next week we will share all the details with the kit. As you can expect we are using the Alex Moss SGC and we are using T Motor brushless gimabl motors. We also have plans to update the code in the Skyline but at the moment all our electronics engineers are tied up with the Halo stabilization system.

Details will follow soon.

Cheers,
Kimberley Attwell

Macsgrafs

Hi Guys,

We have been really busy with the Halo gimbals which we are finally getting ready for the first production run. We have also been experimenting with a brushless conversion kit for the AV200. This is a three axes bruchless conversion - it is nice and compact and we have tested it with a Nikon D800. We also had a C300 in there but we had to do some more work to get it right.

Anyway over the next week we will share all the details with the kit. As you can expect we are using the Alex Moss SGC and we are using T Motor brushless gimabl motors. We also have plans to update the code in the Skyline but at the moment all our electronics engineers are tied up with the Halo stabilization system.

Details will follow soon.

Cheers,
Kimberley Attwell

So the customers who have supported you through their purchase of the RSGS are yet again having to take a back seat! What sort of amateur business are you running Kim?

Ross

SMP

Easy Ross, beating up PH is not going to get us where we need to be. As you know I have two AV200/360's/Skylines and like you, am less than happy. That said, if they have a brushless conversion lets check it out and see if it can salvage the investment. It would be my hope that existing customers might receive some special consideration. I know that from the engineering and effort involved PH is a reputable company that tried it's best and this would certainly be a step in the right direction in re-establishing a relationship with it's existing customer base.

Macsgrafs

Easy Ross, beating up PH is not going to get us where we need to be. As you know I have two AV200/360's/Skylines and like you, am less than happy. That said, if they have a brushless conversion lets check it out and see if it can salvage the investment. It would be my hope that existing customers might receive some special consideration. I know that from the engineering and effort involved PH is a reputable company that tried it's best and this would certainly be a step in the right direction in re-establishing a relationship with it's existing customer base.
WTF!!!! You might be happy to spend money on a bottom less pit, I for one can NOT afford to spend on more on this. Don't stand up for these rip off firms, because they will continue to rip people off. Reputable :) :) :) biggest laugh I've had all day SMP, how can you call a company that claims so much but delivers squat reputable???? If the company had tried its best then fine, but how do you call the biggest thread on MRF trying it's best? Kim disappeared from the RSGS & now thinks he can RIP OFF people twice, well obviously he will take you to the cleaners again, but this guy here is one that he will not...WAKE UP..smell the coffee. Thinking that he will give you a good price if you grovel up to him is the worst move you can do & an insult to the 1000's of others who have spent good money on some falsely advertised peace of crap called an RSGS. Did you not read what Kim stated...at the moment all out engineers are tied up with the halo stab system...what about correcting this abortion called an RSGS first before dumping your load all over the people who have paid YOUR wages Kim!!!!