Photohigher - Halo 8 and Halo 2000

Macsgrafs

Let's hope you support this customer far far better than you have the RSGS customers that have spent £1000's with you!!!!!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
it would suck to be that model in the cage. how humiliating. heli looks nice. Hope you guys sell some to the rich and famous. Dont want to crash that, the whole frame has to be replaced! Transportation I guess was not a consideration? or maybe it folds up and you cant tell from the video. Sexiest looking gimbal Ive seen.

Efliernz

Pete
While the new gear does look nice Photohigher, your reputation here isn't't great after many bought your rsgs lemon that you refuse to make work reliably well... without causing my PC to crash...
basically I'm embarrassed as a Kiwi that you have chosen this no-support sales technique...

Pete

SamaraMedia

Funny, I would have thought they would have shown some footage that was shot with that creation but instead it was all promo and no go-go from my standpoint. Hanging a pretty bird by cables at a show does nothing for me to want to invest anymore time and money in their products. Having spent a lot of energy on an AV130 for my hexa and still not satisfied with the stability I'll pass on this high priced setup and look for something that will prove to be a little more reliable, transportable and probably for half the price to boot.

John