Photohigher AV200 Brusheless converter project

Hello I have some ideas of changing the servants of the pitch and roll of my AV200 for bruseless engines, it would be viable? Algem already tried that?
In pich imagine that works well, it would be direct on motor without engrenages or belts, my question is the feasibility of using the roll with the current gear.
Follows the idea photo
Thanks

View attachment 13609

Attachments

• Av200DD.jpg
    Av200DD.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 981

SMP

Every single PH owner would love your idea to work :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Looks good, have you done any testing with the gimbal? How's the roll holding? I always had a problem with the roll in my av200. I would be definitely interested in getting my av200 converted to brushless. Btw what motors are you using and what camera do you thing the motors can handle?

Looks good, have you done any testing with the gimbal? How's the roll holding? I always had a problem with the roll in my av200. I would be definitely interested in getting my av200 converted to brushless. Btw what motors are you using and what camera do you thing the motors can handle?

have not tested anything, it's just an idea, the motors thinking of using the pich iPower GBM5108-120T and on roll iPower GBM5206-150T.
thanks

holco

Nice to see our photo popping up here, but it would be nicer if you mentioned that you used it from us ;)

Hello I have some ideas of changing the servants of the pitch and roll of my AV200 for bruseless engines, it would be viable? Algem already tried that?
In pich imagine that works well, it would be direct on motor without engrenages or belts, my question is the feasibility of using the roll with the current gear.
Follows the idea photo
Thanks

View attachment 17196

party4all

Hey. I had the same idea, but alexmos told me, we could get trouble with the the gear (roll). Have u found a solution? Greetz

Keep up ur great work.

I bought the motors and the parts needed to start tailoring, I am waiting to receive.
so it is with the motors will start working on it and post more photos.
I still have some doubts about how to put the motor in Roll.

party4all

I bought the motors and the parts needed to start tailoring, I am waiting to receive.
so it is with the motors will start working on it and post more photos.
I still have some doubts about how to put the motor in Roll.

Any news? I`m highly interested :) Would love to see a brushless conversion...

cheers

good news, I finished the adaptations and made ​​the first test flight, there is still some tweaking but I liked the result.

Last edited by a moderator:

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Looks promising, I assume you used an Alexmos board for control?

I spent many hours trying to get that kind of result with servos and an RSGS and never really succeeded...

Ken

Looks promising, I assume you used an Alexmos board for control?

I spent many hours trying to get that kind of result with servos and an RSGS and never really succeeded...

Ken

yes I used a alexmos board never get anything like that with servos, and will improve even after adjusting