2 devastating crashes in a month using Wookong

Cheshirecat

Sorry to hear about the OP's accidents.
A point i did not see mentioned in this thread was the fact that the published working temp range for the WKM is -5 Degress C to + 60 Degrees C, How cold is it in the Canadian Artic?, i suspect it is also more than possible that as a result of the first crash the WKM components and or the RC receiver were damaged by the sudden deceleration common to slamming into the ground.
Unfortunately it is all too easy to blame the FC for anything that goes wrong when it is only one of serveral components that can cause a crash or in your unfortunate case 2.
I too use WKM and have never had an issue but also spent a lot more than (i could have got away with) on components like the Motors and ESC and at the moment i am setting up full telemetry so i can get to the bottom of anything i don't fully expect during flight or at least get close.
I can understand why your confidence has taken a knock and hop it returns for you.

ProPilotWannaBe
Cant thank u enough for this information on how to view data from iOSD
thanks a ton.
Gonna view in a day or two.
doing some work on my table top mini lathe and mill, to make adapters to install the Vibration isolation dampers.
Ramesh Tahlan
My pleasure. I hope you can get to the bottom of the issue.