XAircraft SuperX

kloner

Aerial DP
I'm 8fgs through ezuhf and the other is just 8fgs with 6208 and it just works.....

Is it possible the guy with the problem doesn't the reverse done right per the instructions? if he does, it;s an end point and stick calibration needed, not just an end point and try....

mediaguru

I'm 8fgs through ezuhf and the other is just 8fgs with 6208 and it just works.....

Is it possible the guy with the problem doesn't the reverse done right per the instructions? if he does, it;s an end point and stick calibration needed, not just an end point and try....

Hard to understand some of that...

Anyway, why does the SX require the reverse setting? Seems odd.

dazzab

OK, I'm confused. Nothing new there. After crashing my quad while chasing kangaroos I replaced a broken arm. As part of calibrating everything I recalibrated the radio and decided to recalibrate the ESCs. My hover rate has gone from under 60% to about 80%. Here's the latest log report if that's any help. The copter flies great and I certainly don't have the throttle stick at 80% when hovering which is what confuses me. I could use some help on what steps I should take to get the copter configured properly again.

kloner

Aerial DP
that radio has variable endpoints by pulse width.... i'm not positive but i believe you want the endpoints to be 1100 on bottom and 1900 on the top of throttle and program the esc's with that.... it may be 1200-1800 though, it's something like that. the standard simonK endpoints is what your after.

Sorry i can't be more help.... anybody know what the standard pulse width endpoints are for say Futaba?

I just thought I would share my customer service experience with Xaircraft. Back in January, I lost the ability to connect to a computer on my SuperX. I emailed superX in China and they gave me a canned response. Like mosts companies they had me try various tests, even though my initial email listed all of the tests and various configurations I had tried. I humored them with a few videos showing the issue.

Forward a few months after getting sick of the canned responses and I decided to contact both Xaircraft America and BuddyRC, which is where I purchased it. BuddyRC had me send them the unit to try to figure I out. They then sent it to Xaircraft in china for repair. It has now been a few months. I send emails to check in and get these back.

"We have just been back from holiday.
Your superX is under repair. Due to many returns,it will be a little slow in process.Please do understand"

"Repairing is under arrangement. Please be aware it will take a little long time due to massive returns."

Uhh... They claim they have customer service, but I have not experienced it yet. It'll probably be an entire year since I first contacted them to get the repair back.

Nothing productive, but thought I would share.

An update:
Xaircraft is being super lame. All they will say is because it was user error, they won't cover the repair, they will not tell me how they decided it was user error or what I did to damage the unit, but they want $80 for the repair. It's been months and I have not been able to get a single reasonable reply to an email. They always wait two weeks to reply to an email, then all they say is due to user error the unit is not covered under warranty, no explanation. This unit was never crashed or neglected in Any way, it just stopped connecting to the computer.

Worst service I have ever gotten from a company. Unbelievably bad and not worth supporting in any way unfortunately. I wanted so badly for superx to be my go to controller, but I need the company to back their product. There have been plenty of companies that bail on the development of their product before they work correctly, but Xaircraft is still active in development, so should support their product.

Just thought I would share. If service is important, which it should be, stay away from Xaircraft.

End rant.

JusticeXD

I am livid with Xaircraft. I had a new Stella stop working after after a battery change and Xaircraft is blaming me for the board burning out. The damn thing didn't work right from day one. I had severe drift issues, and it wouldn't work with anything but a 6s battery. I have 3 new builds coming up so I guess I'll be looking elsewhere.

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
I am livid with Xaircraft. I had a new Stella stop working after after a battery change and Xaircraft is blaming me for the board burning out. The damn thing didn't work right from day one. I had severe drift issues, and it wouldn't work with anything but a 6s battery. I have 3 new builds coming up so I guess I'll be looking elsewhere.

This thread is for SuperX not Stella, go to the stella thread or start a new one. :livid:

X

JusticeXD

This thread is for SuperX not Stella, go to the stella thread or start a new one. :livid:

X

I'm Sorry I used the word "stella instead of "superx", I was simple replying to the previous post about the growing trend that Xaircraft is
blaming user error to get out of do warranty work. Again, Sorry. :tennis:

I'm Sorry I used the word "stella instead of "superx", I was simple replying to the previous post about the growing trend that Xaircraft is
blaming user error to get out of do warranty work. Again, Sorry. :tennis:

I pushed hard for an answer today. They actual emailed back.... with a canned list of Items not covered under warranty. None of which apply to me. Here is the email. Check it out, they can't easily know what went wrong, but are still saying it is my fault and won't cover it. Although they could use #3 and take no responsibility at all since they don;t even make the components which are needed to use the controller. ANyway. Buyers beware. It might work, but if it doesn't your out all of your investment.

How are you? We can only find out what's broken.The reason for it is really hard to say and depends on how customers use it.
Please be aware Situations below are NOT INCLUDED in the warranty
1) Users disobey the XAircraft manual while installing or operating your XAircraft products.
2) Performance failure caused by worn-out, misuse, improper operation or chemical
reagent.
3) Performance failure caused by intermixed with non-XAircraft Parts.
4) Performance failure caused by modifications.
5) Performance failure on electronic device caused by liquid damage-in.
6) Performance failure caused by electronic interference.
7) Performance failure on electronic parts caused by using low quality battery or choosing
an unreasonable voltage source.
8) Performance failure caused by incidents or human error such as transportation, collision,
improper operation or connecting to a wrong voltage source.
9) Performance failure caused by irresistible force including but not limited by fire,
earthquake, lightning and so on.
10) Damage or loss during the shipping. Please consult to the relevant logistics corporation.

JusticeXD

I pushed hard for an answer today. They actual emailed back.... with a canned list of Items not covered under warranty. None of which apply to me. Here is the email. Check it out, they can't easily know what went wrong, but are still saying it is my fault and won't cover it. Although they could use #3 and take no responsibility at all since they don;t even make the components which are needed to use the controller. ANyway. Buyers beware. It might work, but if it doesn't your out all of your investment.

How are you? We can only find out what's broken.The reason for it is really hard to say and depends on how customers use it.
Please be aware Situations below are NOT INCLUDED in the warranty
1) Users disobey the XAircraft manual while installing or operating your XAircraft products.
2) Performance failure caused by worn-out, misuse, improper operation or chemical
reagent.
3) Performance failure caused by intermixed with non-XAircraft Parts.
4) Performance failure caused by modifications.
5) Performance failure on electronic device caused by liquid damage-in.
6) Performance failure caused by electronic interference.
7) Performance failure on electronic parts caused by using low quality battery or choosing
an unreasonable voltage source.
8) Performance failure caused by incidents or human error such as transportation, collision,
improper operation or connecting to a wrong voltage source.
9) Performance failure caused by irresistible force including but not limited by fire,
earthquake, lightning and so on.
10) Damage or loss during the shipping. Please consult to the relevant logistics corporation.

I got the same exact email... I've been pretty happy with the performance of the superx, but going forward, I will not support any company
that doesn't honor their warranty. You would think Xaircraft would bend over backwards to try to please their customers, but I guess not.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
CNChelicopter was useless in trying to help me.

I will say this, Anthony from Xaircraft International help me more than anybody. At least he tried to get things working again before I sent it back.

im sorry you've had this experience. It's really a bummer that a company that produced such a great flying FC can't handle the "after care" better. Especially in light of the way people felt they handled the original FC.

JusticeXD

I'm convinced that Xaircraft could give a crap less about anything but the Asian market. It's pretty much "take the money and run" for the rest of the world.