Aeronavics / Droidworx Buying CX-600 with PayPal - Droidworx not responding to my emails.

Luculenus

Hello,

I need a CX-600 very soon but i can only pay with Paypal or banktransfer. Now they say on their website that they accept PayPal but i cant select it anywhere when i want to pay for my order. I tried contact Droidworx by email over and over but they just dont respond....

And since i am from the Netherlands, i cant call because of my job and difference in time zones.

Help please =/

Regards,
Roy

dazzab

They can be slow on responding but usually no more than a day or two for ordering. I use Paypal to pay Droidworx for all my orders. Once you receive your invoice by email all you have to do is log in to your Paypal account and transfer money to droidworxnz@gmail.com which will come up as Linda Bulk. Then drop them an email telling them of the payment if you want to speed things up.

I don't think anything happens quickly with Droidworx so just don't expect it. I've been waiting a week for answers to three technical issues. They seem to try hard and in my experience they are good to work with. I'm assuming it's a small team and that there is huge demand for their products because they are the best.

I hope Linda and the team work this issue out soon. I was just talking to a friend yesterday about this issue and suggesting we give them a call to work it out. I hope to visit them in person sometime and this issue is certainly something I'll be asking about.

Efliernz

Pete
Your comment about speed is correct - hugely busy and not always keeping up. No better when you are a local!

Pete

Luculenus

Thank you guys for the reply's. Its weird that there is not any other payment methods on the website. For now, i hope they respond fast, since i need the drone within three weeks....

Razzil

Shipping is usually pretty good, I'm in Newfoundland, Canada. Once your in contact, tomorrow for sure I'd say, it shouldn't be long on shipping. I normally pay for the faster shipping though.

droidworx

Hi Roy!

Sorry about that - I looked into it and see indeed your initial enquiry took 10 days to reply to! To be honest this surprises me because from what I have been told we were (and are) completely up to date - several times during the past week I have heard that mailboxes were completely cleared. I'll look into it for sure! I don't like having the reputation we take long to respond - our norm is 48 hours and no longer. Admittedly I myself take longer a lot of the times, but that's generally corporate stuff and as a director I get pulled into all sorts of directions, always juggling with time. A PA is in the making so it should become easier soon... :) In fact I felt hugely satisfied today seeing everything fall into place so beautifully, it always takes some time with new staff to get up to speed...

So a bit disappointing to hear of your experience, we have invested a lot in manpower to nurture the customer contacts. It has been very busy though in the contact@droidworx.co.nz mailbox - Tom's an absolute champion who works through many nights but not even he could keep up - so today we had a new person starting to support him. 48 hours guys, that's the norm...

Onward and upward - let's get you sorted! :) I see Tom responded to you yesterday and you had some correspondence with him regarding technical questions. He has emailed Novalee (Sales) to ask her to assist you further with the PayPal payment - this is no problem though default we offer credit card payments via the shop. Novalee or Jemma will assist you with the PayPal payment first thing in the morning, we'll make sure to dispatch with priority so you haven't lost much time in the end.

Again - apologies - good times ahead! Have a great day...

Goeie middag! :)
Linda

Hello,

I need a CX-600 very soon but i can only pay with Paypal or banktransfer. Now they say on their website that they accept PayPal but i cant select it anywhere when i want to pay for my order. I tried contact Droidworx by email over and over but they just dont respond....

And since i am from the Netherlands, i cant call because of my job and difference in time zones.

Help please =/

Regards,
Roy

droidworx

Thanks Dazzab for the heads up! As I said to Roy - 48 hours is the norm and we are close to having ourselves organized around that. We are in the process of making a lot more information available on our website, especially regarding the RTF and RTB packages... this should help as well. We are also in the process of gearing up a full customer contact center allowing for immediate contact around the clock - ultimately. Our team counts 15 people now and we could easily add another 2-3 immediately - a career section will be added to our site soon too. Quality is everything and we choose our staff with great care - we have settled for slightly less once or twice out of necessity, that didn't quite work out! :)

Managing fast growth is a luxury but challenging task - product availability and customer service are as important as the quality of the product itself, we are well aware of that. I think our level of service is not on the line here - we care too much to allow for this to slip - now we just have to be quicker with it! 48 hours... :)

You can always give us a call - well, during NZ office hours that is... :) +64 7 825 88 11. You're most welcome to visit us too!

Cheers for now,
Linda

They can be slow on responding but usually no more than a day or two for ordering. I use Paypal to pay Droidworx for all my orders. Once you receive your invoice by email all you have to do is log in to your Paypal account and transfer money to droidworxnz@gmail.com which will come up as Linda Bulk. Then drop them an email telling them of the payment if you want to speed things up.

I don't think anything happens quickly with Droidworx so just don't expect it. I've been waiting a week for answers to three technical issues. They seem to try hard and in my experience they are good to work with. I'm assuming it's a small team and that there is huge demand for their products because they are the best.

I hope Linda and the team work this issue out soon. I was just talking to a friend yesterday about this issue and suggesting we give them a call to work it out. I hope to visit them in person sometime and this issue is certainly something I'll be asking about.

Luculenus

Sorry about that - I looked into it and see indeed your initial enquiry took 10 days to reply to! To be honest this surprises me because from what I have been told we were (and are) completely up to date - several times during the past week I have heard that mailboxes were completely cleared. I'll look into it for sure! I don't like having the reputation we take long to respond - our norm is 48 hours and no longer. Admittedly I myself take longer a lot of the times, but that's generally corporate stuff and as a director I get pulled into all sorts of directions, always juggling with time. A PA is in the making so it should become easier soon... :) In fact I felt hugely satisfied today seeing everything fall into place so beautifully, it always takes some time with new staff to get up to speed...

So a bit disappointing to hear of your experience, we have invested a lot in manpower to nurture the customer contacts. It has been very busy though in the contact@droidworx.co.nz mailbox - Tom's an absolute champion who works through many nights but not even he could keep up - so today we had a new person starting to support him. 48 hours guys, that's the norm...

Onward and upward - let's get you sorted! :) I see Tom responded to you yesterday and you had some correspondence with him regarding technical questions. He has emailed Novalee (Sales) to ask her to assist you further with the PayPal payment - this is no problem though default we offer credit card payments via the shop. Novalee or Jemma will assist you with the PayPal payment first thing in the morning, we'll make sure to dispatch with priority so you haven't lost much time in the end.

Again - apologies - good times ahead! Have a great day...

Goeie middag! :)
Linda

Hi Linda!

Thank you for your your reply's! Great to here that business is going so well! Mistakes happen, but i still think the support is great. I have paid with Paypal and cant wait till i got the frame =)

Goeie middag =)