XAircraft XAircraft X650 Pro - Owners

wbrownj

Yes they fit the X650 Pro T-Motors the original fixing is removed and the props screw direct to the motor housing with plates and screw provided.

X

Thanks x650Mouse for removing the last obstacle to me spending more cash :nevreness::nevreness::nevreness:

.... bought !! ...

Last edited by a moderator:

CrashMaster

In the UK I can only find 13x4 not 12x4 T-Motor props. Anyone know where I can get the 12in or has anyone tried out the 13in ones.

neavissa

Putting the GPS puck under the cover is possible: DJI do it with the phantom. However, it gets very crowded under there and it is best placed as far as possible from other electrics.
The Xaercraft motors are T-Motor so are well balanced out of the box - I have not had to balance them. I do sometimes get 'jello' but put that down to the gimbal and only in wind. Sometimes the GoPro bounces when hit by a side wind. The NEX-7 gimbal is servo so doesn't suffer in wind.

OK, thanks.

G

neavissa

I also realized that the props are a major part of the vehicle yet we seek out the cheapest all the time, well not any more for me, like tires on a car, only the best I can afford.

X

I totally agree! I was doing the same thing, spending as little as possible on props! I guess the main reason for that is, that I am still in the "testing stuff" phase and somewhat "plan" on crashing. Of course crashing with cheaper props is better than crashing with more expensive props, right?! LOL

thanks,

G

neavissa

BTW, I would like to crunch a few numbers in eCalc... What is your "typical" AUW with a 5000mah battery and a 2 axis gimbal?! (I am sure you are using something similar, that's why I ask!)

thanks,

G

p.s. I forgot... How does the X650 Pro compare to a Tarot 650?! (Did I already ask this?!) :shame:

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
In the UK I can only find 13x4 not 12x4 T-Motor props. Anyone know where I can get the 12in or has anyone tried out the 13in ones.

I can only relate them to the X650 Pro I asked a lot of questions before I moved from the APC 11 x 4.7 to the 12 x 4 I was told it was okay, what I found in reality is that they are more than okay, the motors show no sign of heat and looking at the blades profile you can see how they cool the motors, an advantage of the motor builder doing props.

I have been told that T-Motor only build these things to order, that is why stocks are low, this link is to a retailer that does have them now http://www.multirotorgear.com/t-motor-carbon-fiber-prop-12x4-pair/ but you'll be up for shipping or you can try a local retailer with maybe a pre-order.

I would not do the 13" on a X650 unless you get a green light from Xaircraft I was certainly told the 12" should be the limit.

Phillippe is an Xaircraft distributor in Europe and one of the first to use the T-Motor Props, you could contact him for further advice.

Philippe N. Neidhart
Owner
Neidhart S.A
philippe@neidhartonline.com

www.neidhartonline.com
www.facebook.com/NeidhartSA

Good luck

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
BTW, I would like to crunch a few numbers in eCalc... What is your "typical" AUW with a 5000mah battery and a 2 axis gimbal?! (I am sure you are using something similar, that's why I ask!)

thanks,

G

p.s. I forgot... How does the X650 Pro compare to a Tarot 650?! (Did I already ask this?!) :shame:

If that's for me I fly 6000/mah 4S with a 3 axis gimbles TOW is 2700g

X

neavissa

If that's for me I fly 6000/mah 4S with a 3 axis gimbles TOW is 2700g

X

LOL, yes and no. I was asking anyone who has a x650 pro. Anyhow, thanks for the reply. The biggest problem I see is, that I am at 6700 feet and if it weighs that much and only takes 12 inch props, I might need to look at something else...

Thanks,

G

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

wbrownj

Well my T-Motor props have arrived.... excellent service from Electric Wingman.

Those who have used these blades before will know but for the sake of the uninitiated, I must say I have NEVER had such up-market props in my life!!! They arrived via DPD courier first thing this morning in a very tidy box that was neatly Styrofoam packed inside. Then each pair of blades came in its own white, T-motor inscribed, sliding drawer box that reminded me in terms of quality of an iPhone box or something. Then in that box each blade has its own black felt pouch that looked as if it could contain an expensive bracelet or something !! Then finally inside the pouches are the blades and immediately I cans see that they are something else... a level of precision and engineering way, way above the standard x650 props.

Being more used to receiving props in a brown envelope from China or somewhere, just the buying and unboxing experience of the T-Motor 12x4 blades is worth the money.... I cannot wait to fit them and try them.

Its only money :)

J

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
Well my T-Motor props have arrived.... excellent service from Electric Wingman.

Those who have used these blades before will know but for the sake of the uninitiated, I must say I have NEVER had such up-market props in my life!!! They arrived via DPD courier first thing this morning in a very tidy box that was neatly Styrofoam packed inside. Then each pair of blades came in its own white, T-motor inscribed, sliding drawer box that reminded me in terms of quality of an iPhone box or something. Then in that box each blade has its own black felt pouch that looked as if it could contain an expensive bracelet or something !! Then finally inside the pouches are the blades and immediately I cans see that they are something else... a level of precision and engineering way, way above the standard x650 props.

Being more used to receiving props in a brown envelope from China or somewhere, just the buying and unboxing experience of the T-Motor 12x4 blades is worth the money.... I cannot wait to fit them and try them.

Its only money :)

J

I'm looking forward to finding this out for myself. Just mounted 13x5 t-style CF props. Will fly tomorrow, expecting 15% flight time increase.

:highly_amused::highly_amused: And somebody thought a 'T-Style' prop would do :highly_amused:

X

skquad

I'm sure I could get better with T-motor props, but I'm pretty happy with the results I'm getting now @ 1/5th the cost...

11gsh2p.jpg

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
I'm sure I could get better with T-motor props, but I'm pretty happy with the results I'm getting now @ 1/5th the cost...

11gsh2p.jpg

A 90 second flight! show us a longer flight, T-Motor props and the reason why they are not like other CF props.

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 175

Dhardjono

i would really like to see if it worth the price that all if i had them i would show it with out stabilization. not you in particular Dave any one who has time i would like to try my self but if it just a little less vibration than no i would not buy them i care about time but even if it does not give me 2 min extra time but less micro vibrations than it worth it. any way i don't really fly the 650 that much any more so just wondering all the great review on those prop's what it all about.

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
i would really like to see if it worth the price that all if i had them i would show it with out stabilization. not you in particular Dave any one who has time i would like to try my self but if it just a little less vibration than no i would not buy them i care about time but even if it does not give me 2 min extra time but less micro vibrations than it worth it. any way i don't really fly the 650 that much any more so just wondering all the great review on those prop's what it all about.

Firstly forget noobs like me, and consider the comments made by Sleepyc, (RCGroups) Drew (XAUSA) and the Frenchman Phillipe all who operate at a commercial level with the X650, if you can't find their comments on T-Motor props, let me tell you without reservation they claim them to be the best. we selected the propellers because we have too much money and not enough sense, but it worked out well!

Secondly, to scientifically compare anything you need to have the environment and search parameters identical, you can in no way do that except in a laboratory environment to compare propellers, the black box is the best way, the most perfect way would be a tied down vehicle in a room and the motors and propellers run up the say 60% over at least a 5 minute period and then look at vibration graph. And fix the camera to remove gimbles being not tuned.

Thirdly, user comments, now introduce me, who has spent too many hours trying to remove little wobbles from a frame and video, has tried too many CF props Nylon/CF props and balanced APC default props, and take it from me I will never put anything but T-Motor Props on my X650 again.

Your problem Daniel is that you are accident prone, and I would NOT recommend you use these props as they are very expensive.

X

Dhardjono

i am accident prone cause i take risk you don't you fly slow easy big open space i go in between trees . i saw a video of stella using apc prop raw footage seem good to me how do they get it like that with apc props.

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
i am accident prone cause i take risk you don't you fly slow easy big open space i go in between trees . i saw a video of stella using apc prop raw footage seem good to me how do they get it like that with apc props.

Didn't I read you just broke the aerial off your Taranis? video is slow and steady otherwise I would have a helicopter or aeroplane, and yes APC props do some good work, but not the best, anyway I don't sell T-Motors props so who, when and how buys them is of little interest to me.

X