XAircraft XAircraft X650 Pro - Owners

Dhardjono

I got finally got to experiment with my 650 v4 i wanted to separate the bottom plate from motor so i bought extra bottom plate use rubber mount from xpro helli. I use sunnsky 1216 900kv and 10 inch sigma carbon props i change the motor mount to the 650 pro motor plate and use my old ARRIS 2000 which when i first try it on my 650 pro gave me micro vibration. Now it does not completely remove every micro vibe and it has a bid up and down motion when going fast maybe due to softer rubber dampener i used for arris 2000 here the video there's no stabilizer used raw footage it;'s in wide 30p.
I will also try the bobbin's from my qav 400 they have nut's and bolt's so it's more secure 6 will do .

Attachments

• 2014-04-09 15.49.37.jpg
    2014-04-09 15.49.37.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 224
  • 2014-04-09 18.14.34.jpg
    2014-04-09 18.14.34.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited by a moderator:

neavissa

Hi,

I do not have the time right now, to read the entire thread, so I am hoping, that someone has the time to answer me a few questions?!

- I read about the differences between the V4 and the Pro frame, but I am having a hard time understanding which one is the newer one?! Seems to be the Pro, right?!
- Trying to find the X650 Pro frame only, but seems like it is only being sold as "package" deal?! Is this correct?! Tried google, but only "packages" came up?! (never mind... found it sitting right under my nose on the Xaircraftamerica website, duh?!)
- How happy are you guys so far with this frame and what would you consider a weakness on it... if any?!
- I looked at some videos shot with the X650 Pro and it seems like the props would be in the way?! Is this always the case or does it depend on the size of props being used?!

thanks,

G

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
  • X650 Pro latest vehicle and platform for SuperX, not including Xcope
  • http://xaircraftamerica.com/collections/all/products/x650-pro-frame
  • Strong frame and FC TOW up to 3000g good for Gopro type camera, OSD available.
  • With GoPro at 1080 wide, props and skids at extreme angles are visible but if processes to 720 then not visible, shooting at medium and narrow with a gimbles, and angle the camera not visible in most cases.

X

PhilippeN

Hello,

You never see the propellers please check

You can find the kit without flight controller here : http://toprcsupply.com/x650-pro-frame-with-power-unit-esc-motor-blade-fr-2-3.html

If you have question please feel free to ask.

Philippe

Hi,

I do not have the time right now, to read the entire thread, so I am hoping, that someone has the time to answer me a few questions?!

- I read about the differences between the V4 and the Pro frame, but I am having a hard time understanding which one is the newer one?! Seems to be the Pro, right?!
- Trying to find the X650 Pro frame only, but seems like it is only being sold as "package" deal?! Is this correct?! Tried google, but only "packages" came up?! (never mind... found it sitting right under my nose on the Xaircraftamerica website, duh?!)
- How happy are you guys so far with this frame and what would you consider a weakness on it... if any?!
- I looked at some videos shot with the X650 Pro and it seems like the props would be in the way?! Is this always the case or does it depend on the size of props being used?!

thanks,

G

Zirt57

Hi,

thanks,

G

You can get the X650Pro in various kits. There is a frame only kit where you supply all the electronics, there is a kit that includes all the electronics EXCEPT the SuperX, there is a kit that includes everything INCLUDING the SuperX, there is an upgrade kit from X650V to X650Pro that does not include electronics and there is a kit for upgrading the X650V to X650Pro that includes electronics EXCEPT the SuperX. I'm sure Drew can get all of this but doesn't show it on his web site. You can see the various kits here: http://www.cnchelicopter.com/servlet/the-Xaircraft-X650PRO/s/1/Categories The frame only kit is on page 1 and the rest of the kits are on page 2. XAircraft has long been known as having some of the best frames around. Lots of DJI pilots fly XAircraft frames instead of the flimsy DJI ones. I see Drew also has most of this shown in the XAircraft Products page: http://xaircraftamerica.com/collections/xaircraft-products

Jeff

neavissa

Hey guys,

thanks for all the replies, very helpful. I definitely want to get a xaircraft x650, but I am not sure if I should keep my existing electronics (lumenier FM4006-13 740kv, lumenier 30A esc's) and get the frame only, or if I should go for the kit!? The kit looks like a good deal, if the esc's are made by tiger motors as well!? Not sure who makes them!?

Thanks,

G

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

skquad

Hey guys,

thanks for all the replies, very helpful. I definitely want to get a xaircraft x650, but I am not sure if I should keep my existing electronics (lumenier FM4006-13 740kv, lumenier 30A esc's) and get the frame only, or if I should go for the kit!? The kit looks like a good deal, if the esc's are made by tiger motors as well!? Not sure who makes them!?

Thanks,

G

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Yes the 30A esc's are rebadged Tigers. They're great, I'm very happy with them. Regarding the rest you can go either way as what you've already got is decent as well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

CrashMaster

I don't think you will be disappointed with the pro. It had a proven design and mine has done a total of 71 hours flight time now. All standard Xaercraft motors esc frame and Wookom I use Arora 9 Tx AeroCraft gimbals and 8000MAH lipos. Djibouti OSD and 5.8 downlink. Lastly CF props.
I changed all the motors at 50 hours but only because of age and then for the original ones. I did have a problem with the swivel joints for the arms and have replaced them all to be safe.
Every other problem I have had has been either the WKM or the gimbal.
I have had a few close shaves but luckily the only damage has been to the props, skids and gimbal.

neavissa

Thanks again, for all the replies! I will take a look at the 650 Pro thread later... One more thing; Are the T-Motors that come with the kit balanced?! I believe all T-Motors in that price range are, but I am not sure...

thanks,

G

p.s. Is it me or did I see someone mount the GPS UNDER the cover?!

CrashMaster

Thanks again, for all the replies! I will take a look at the 650 Pro thread later... One more thing; Are the T-Motors that come with the kit balanced?! I believe all T-Motors in that price range are, but I am not sure...

thanks,

G

p.s. Is it me or did I see someone mount the GPS UNDER the cover?!

Putting the GPS puck under the cover is possible: DJI do it with the phantom. However, it gets very crowded under there and it is best placed as far as possible from other electrics.
The Xaercraft motors are T-Motor so are well balanced out of the box - I have not had to balance them. I do sometimes get 'jello' but put that down to the gimbal and only in wind. Sometimes the GoPro bounces when hit by a side wind. The NEX-7 gimbal is servo so doesn't suffer in wind.

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
If you really want to see a vehicle improvement and have some money put on the 12 x 4 T-Motor CF props, they are on the vehicle in the video, the change to my vehicle from the default APC's was a dramatic reduction in vibration, at least 2 minutes flight time added to all my 4S 6000Mah batteries and very quick response times.

The cost makes you fly better :highly_amused:

X

CrashMaster

If you really want to see a vehicle improvement and have some money put on the 12 x 4 T-Motor CF props, they are on the vehicle in the video, the change to my vehicle from the default APC's was a dramatic reduction in vibration, at least 2 minutes flight time added to all my 4S 6000Mah batteries and very quick response times.

The cost makes you fly better :highly_amused:

X
I had looked at those props a while ago but i have 2 spare 11x47 CF sets and 2 APC sets in my spares box. However, if the flight time is improved I may give a set a try. They certainly look slick and being T-Motor suspect they are. Also with the extra inch of prop with the slightly lowered pitch they should work without much change to the motors rpm.

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
I had looked at those props a while ago but i have 2 spare 11x47 CF sets and 2 APC sets in my spares box. However, if the flight time is improved I may give a set a try. They certainly look slick and being T-Motor suspect they are. Also with the extra inch of prop with the slightly lowered pitch they should work without much change to the motors rpm.

I have 5 sets of balanced APCs' 11 x 4.7 I have 2 sets of Gemfan CF/Nylon 11 x 4.7 (balanced) non of these will ever be on my X650! after putting on the T-Motors I was convinced the combination of motors, frame and props was meant to be, so convinced I bought another set just in case, so far and touch wood no mishaps even though I played arborist shortly after putting them on, no damage except to the tree.

I also realised that the props are a major part of the vehicle yet we seek out the cheapest all the time, well not any more for me, like tyres on a car, only the best I can afford.

X

skquad

I'm looking forward to finding this out for myself. Just mounted 13x5 t-style CF props. Will fly tomorrow, expecting 15% flight time increase.

wbrownj

If you really want to see a vehicle improvement and have some money put on the 12 x 4 T-Motor CF props

Ooooh, more ways to spend my money !!! :nevreness::livid::nevreness:

Seriously though I am very interested in these. Am I correct that they will fit directly on the standard motors that come with the xa650 pro.
I have seen advertisements talking about the T-Motor M6 CW/CCW Short Prop Adaptor and just wanted to check whether these are required.

These props certainly are expensive but if

The cost makes you fly better

I am all for it :shame:

Jonathan

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
I'm looking forward to finding this out for myself. Just mounted 13x5 t-style CF props. Will fly tomorrow, expecting 15% flight time increase.

No! T 'style' props are not from the T-Motor factory and I bet are not constructed the same, there are many CF props in the market, I have tried many of them none are like the T-Motor props in shape and construction.

X

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
Ooooh, more ways to spend my money !!! :nevreness::livid::nevreness:

Seriously though I am very interested in these. Am I correct that they will fit directly on the standard motors that come with the xa650 pro.
I have seen advertisements talking about the T-Motor M6 CW/CCW Short Prop Adaptor and just wanted to check whether these are required.

These props certainly are expensive but if

I am all for it :shame:

Jonathan

Yes they fit the X650 Pro T-Motors the original fixing is removed and the props screw direct to the motor housing with plates and screw provided.

X