Dji iOSD Application Good News if you own one..

surfab

same here!
all i get is 0kb txt files trying to use the gps exporter. If you could get it working with iosd log files from the a2 that would be amazing. tempted to change to wookong tho to have this and also no bugs like the a2

Hi,
I would love to try it . i fly with an A2 and IOSD Mark II.

Thanks for your sharing.

Alain

Ok I just double checked. I first used v1.4 from the dji site but got 0kb files. So I used the v1.1 and had no issues. Hope this helps. Can seem to attach the zip, but if anyone needs it I can send it on.

P

plexus

Hi,
Gpsexporter 1.1 dont run. I wrote to dji 2 months ago and no reply.
I dont understand why DJI dont solve that problem.

plexus

I have it running no problems. Windows 7. Running it from a folder on the desktop with the 2 dll's in the same folder.

P

Hi,
I want to know your config run and not mine and the .dll are in the same folder than gpsexporter.
I have the same config , win7 64 bits, and A2 firm 2.2
GPS exporter 1.1 and 1.4 dont run
Where is the mistake ?
I tested your file Surfab and not good.(0 in the windows "action count")

Multi prop shop you will be very kind if you could send your GPSexporter and your file.

many thanks
Alain

@surfab. I took your file, and I too cannot get anything from it. I also tried using gpsvisulizer (http://www.gpsvisualizer.com) to convert the file to text and it struggled too - makes me thing the dat is bad!? I'll keep trying some stuff and let you know what I come up with.

@plexus. Im running win7 32bit. Wookong on 5.26 and iosd on the latest fw. When you say export doesnt run, do you mean they litterally dont run at all or you just dont get any output?

I'll ipload my exporter files later!

P

plexus

@surfab. I took your file, and I too cannot get anything from it. I also tried using gpsvisulizer (http://www.gpsvisualizer.com) to convert the file to text and it struggled too - makes me thing the dat is bad!? I'll keep trying some stuff and let you know what I come up with.

@plexus. Im running win7 32bit. Wookong on 5.26 and iosd on the latest fw. When you say export doesnt run, do you mean they litterally dont run at all or you just dont get any output?

I'll ipload my exporter files later!

P

Hi ,
Hum, you said you have WKM on 5.26, I am with A2. It is not the same. I must said with my old WKM I had no problem to convert the FLY in TXT with Gpsexporter 1.1.
We are not with the same system.

Hover Fox

I'm having no luck with this at all! GPSExporter (1.1 or 1.4) just don't find any action counts with my .DAT files (from the DJI iOSD II).