Droidworx y6 price drop $1750 OBO

Precision Visions

Multirotor Pilot...
Hi forum guys and gals, this Hexa conversion flies great and it would only take a few minute to add a gimbal to it.
I built this to test the concept I used disc motors on the bottom set of motors because they are lower profile and help keep the blades out of the shot. When I had my PhotoHigher AV200 on it I could tilt up till I saw the frame and still could just barely see the blades. This is brilliant when your in forward flight and trying to keep blades out of an important shot.

1 droidworx V2 Hexa converted to Y6
1 droidworx extended landing gear
1 Naza m with GPS
6 replacement booms
6 APC 12x3.8 props
1 Spektrum AR7010 so this craft is bind and fly
if you have a spectrum dx8 ill include a copy of the model on sd card. (Please make sure to ask me)

You'll see there is another Y6 droidworx for sale here on the forums it's this same one... I wanted to add this info and another photo but I could not find a way to, easily, do it so here is this new post same ship just better description and better price.

in the photo below it was set up with a PhotoHigher av200 mount which I sold to a buddy. So the original extended landing gear from Droidworx is now installed.

Thanks for looking.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 362
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 381

jonathandrade

Still available?

Hi there,

Do you still have the copter?
Where are you located?

Best regards,

Jonathan

Hi forum guys and gals, this Hexa conversion flies great and it would only take a few minute to add a gimbal to it.
I built this to test the concept I used disc motors on the bottom set of motors because they are lower profile and help keep the blades out of the shot. When I had my PhotoHigher AV200 on it I could tilt up till I saw the frame and still could just barely see the blades. This is brilliant when your in forward flight and trying to keep blades out of an important shot.

1 droidworx V2 Hexa converted to Y6
1 droidworx extended landing gear
1 Naza m with GPS
6 replacement booms
6 APC 12x3.8 props
1 Spektrum AR7010 so this craft is bind and fly
if you have a spectrum dx8 ill include a copy of the model on sd card. (Please make sure to ask me)

You'll see there is another Y6 droidworx for sale here on the forums it's this same one... I wanted to add this info and another photo but I could not find a way to, easily, do it so here is this new post same ship just better description and better price.

in the photo below it was set up with a PhotoHigher av200 mount which I sold to a buddy. So the original extended landing gear from Droidworx is now installed.

Thanks for looking.....

jonathandrade

Hi Jonathan it is still for sale
im in Arizona where are you located?

I´m in Guayaquil-Ecuador SouthAmerica (EC090112). Could you help me with a detailed list of the parts (ECS´s brand, information about the motors, etc). Also I can´t se if it has a tilting tail, has it?
Could you check on that and the price for shipping?

Best regards,

Jonathan

Precision Visions

Multirotor Pilot...
I'm working this weekend I will get you a detailed list of components on monday
sorry to make you wait I just want to give you the right information...

Precision Visions

Multirotor Pilot...
The frame is a Droidworx Hexa converted to y6
a y6 does not use a vectored tail it uses torque to turn... If it wants to turn it slows down or speeds up the motors turning the appropriate direction and the torque makes it turn, this is very efficient for smooth flat turns necessary for filming... And a blast to fly.

The landing gear is the droidworx extended landing gear that came with the kit when I firs bought it...it is tall enough for you tou mount a full size av200 camera mount and start flying professional cameras like the 5d, 7d, t2i from canon...

I have two types of motors on board, the top set are from MK 3538 they are 700kv, the bottom set are pancake type motors 48-22 690kv they are not as tall so you have better ground and camera clearance...

All the wiring has been color coded and is easily visible when changing or reconnecting the arms for travel or maintenance.

you have two choices in ESC's, I have 6 dynam detrum 40 amp ESC's on it now or for $150 more (total $1900) I can install 40 amp hobbyking blue Simon k flashed ESC's (flashed by timecop)

The deal comes with 4 GensAce 4s 5500 lipos batteries. I have 4 more I can sell you at $25 each per 4s battery and if interested (6) more Turnigy Nano-tech for $30 each they are 6000mah 4s batteries and are all wired to fly your copter.
****Please remind me to include a cable to adapt to your charger so you can charge these batteries for use****

the flight control is a DJI NAZA with GPS the return to home feature works flawlessly and the software is upgraded to the newest available and is flying perfectly. The GPS unit is mounted on the rear boom and can easily be folded or dismounted for travel and storage.

There is a custom canopy made of ultra durable plastic, we cut a hole on top to ventilate and provide access but it could easily be covered if needed. Ventilation turned out not to be an issue...

if you like I can add a 7channel receiver for Spektrum radios and have it bind and fly ready. I'd have to charge you $50 for the receiver it is a ar7000 they normally go for about $65-$75 in your hobby store I also have a 7 channel Futaba fast receiver if you have that radio system...

Please let me know what you would like to do about the SIMON K FLASHED ESC's +$150
If you want more batteries (4 GensAce 5500mah are included) $25 each if you want more GensAce 5500mah $30 for the Turnigy 6000mah

please let me know if you need more information...

Thanks
Dave Bone