Any One in US know who did this?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Dave, shouldnt be hard. There is this Chinese company out there that makes this RTF quad, it's white, forget the name. Supposedly it will lift a gopro and talks to space. So i think you just tell the GPS aliens where you want to fly and it does it for you. You dont even have to know how to fly!

Aye Up Yuri, I would not use one of them things unless it was for a one way mission!

Dave

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
You know I was joking right? :)

although, it would be a good rig to just give it 100% throttle straight up and let it run until the battery ran out. Always wanted to do that.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
for sure you wont be able to see it anymore ! Could be a fun project with a parachute released by a servos mechanism ( with a little programming reading out telemetry ) gets release when the bird drops.

People taking them to 600 700 meters with bringing them back down ! So you can imagine with a no return (parachute) approach ! In must countries for sure illegal. You would have to get clearance before !

Boris

RobertsUp

You would want the white thingy to free fall a long way before deploying the parachute. Or the wind would carry it away. Lots of model rockets with chutes are never seen again. I agree that would be a fun project. ... For someone with a moneybag. (All in fun)

Last edited by a moderator:

janoots2

Not too many things make giddy anymore, but this video made me wonder "Where is my jet pack!!" and I love it.

I don't listen to country, but I think Yinz will get a kick out of this: http://youtu.be/r1SCu9yiBlo

Guess we'll just have to settle for multirotors :)

gadgetkeith

likes gadgets
The smurf nozzle may be new but the interociter has been around for ages

keith

3dheliguy

Pretty nice vid. Safety looked good... Now if they were flying over a freeway that might be not such a good idea. But I like it very nice.