NAZA is becoming dangerous!

After more than 60 excellent flights, my NAZA has now apparently developed a BAD attitude!!!!

Symptoms:
Sudden and rapid motor acceleration during flights with temporary loss of motor speed control from RC Tx.
I have confirmed that the RC system is functioning 100% and that the receiver is in the provide FS slow speed mode.
I have carefully rebalanced all NTM Series 35-30 1100kv motors and the APC 10 x 5 APC props.
All ESCs are the original DJI Opto 30Amp ESCs.
All gains are default setting with RC remote adjust on X1.

I am at a loss as how I can diagnose/troubshoot this issue further.
Today I was able to fly it successfully for 4 1/2 minutes in hover with gentle moves.
But when I attempted to raise the throttle slightly, the motors went to full speed again.
Pitch, roll, yaw remain excellent thru all situations.

Can anyone offer suggestions what to do next? :upset:

This issue has been reposted from another thread containing some additional information.....
http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?11182-Affect-of-long-term-MR-frame-vibration!

Last edited by a moderator:

SMP

OK one last off beat suggestion. Was playing around with a mix to get a Fail Safe switch AND IOC AND Adjustable Remote Gains... and when I did it incorrectly, throwing the IOC switch resulted in my gains increasing by 100 points or so. Suspect you've got a bad BAD Naza but check your remote for any dual rate/prog mixes and monitor your gains in assistant while toggling everything else.

Thanks for that suggestion..... I saw that type of behaviour during bench testing a few months ago but fixed before flying. I understand how easy that can happen..... but not the issue here.:shame:

OK one last off beat suggestion. Was playing around with a mix to get a Fail Safe switch AND IOC AND Adjustable Remote Gains... and when I did it incorrectly, throwing the IOC switch resulted in my gains increasing by 100 points or so. Suspect you've got a bad BAD Naza but check your remote for any dual rate/prog mixes and monitor your gains in assistant while toggling everything else.