Hoverfly GOSH! Really quiet!

Webheadfred

Air Traffic Controller
I guess everyone is flying and not posting. I sure hope the next version of Firmware supports this nice UBlox Lea-6h module I've had sitting around here for a while now. I've still not received any reply on my Log I sent to HoverFly regarding the anomaly I experienced two weeks ago with the GPS zipping off to never-never land. Hey HoverFly! Throw us a crumb! Something! Tell us everything is well and humming along nicely!

Hope everyone is well.

JZSlenker

Yeah, I can blow that up.
Less building and more flying, I guess. That's good. Get out there and make some money!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
it usually starts to slow down here when the weather improves across the Northern Hemisphere.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
the hoverfly area has been quiet but keep in mind that part of it is due to the fact the firmware is working pretty well right now and there aren't any major issues. a customer of mine finally flew the heli I built for him and it worked as advertised on the first flight so he's now doing some minor tweaking for his camera and then it's back to work. when stuff works it doesn't generate the same kind of forums traffic that non-working stuff does. so we have to find other stuff to talk about! How about those Mets!

bart

JZSlenker

Yeah, I can blow that up.
Mets! Boo! Haven't done any Hoverfly tinkering in awhile, just flying and making money. Since we are bored here, take a look at this fun, non-RC related project.

http://youtu.be/W6NpoUk62CM

Last edited by a moderator:

workshop

I've been busy moving to the Hawthorne Aerospace Corridor. My new neighbors are: SpaceX, Tesla Motors, Raytheon, Lockheed/Martin, Aerospace Corp, Hughes and the Los Angeles AFB home of GPS. Prior to the move, I traveled around California on a photo safari for a few weeks (see photo).

I'm setting up a freelance shop to provide RPA piloting and sUAS technical services to the general pubic soon so I will be getting more active. < playing with brushless gimbals. :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368040751.386234.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368040751.386234.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 242

gadgetkeith

likes gadgets
it usually starts to slow down here when the weather improves across the Northern Hemisphere.

sounds about right need to be out in the good weather having fun not stuck indoors on the computer

loads more yard work to do also when the suns out should have a MULTI-MOWER section

summer is here at last yeehaaa doing donuts round the garden on the lawn tractor with a cold beer in one hand whoops missed a bit ok will get it on the next lap

keith

ChrisViperM

summer is here at last yeehaaa doing donuts round the garden on the lawn tractor with a cold beer in one hand whoops missed a bit ok will get it on the next lap

keith

Oh my god....is that you, Keith :

Chris

gadgetkeith

likes gadgets
hahahaha

no definatly not me mine is green its a john deere

over here in france you have to carry a alchohol breath tester in ya car at all times now its law i supose i should stick on the deere now ive seen this

that one must have been nicked from aus as it looks like a road train

has that dude been out in the sun as his neck looked a bit red lol

chris you crack me up where do you find em all almost fell off chair laughing

keith

Aerovideo

That was FUNNY!!!

I know my rights!

I do wish the HF Guys would post some tidbits of what they might be working on, future updates, products etc. I know it always seems to produce a swirl of angst but it's fun to read about new stuff!