Nab 2013****

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
ahhhhh......hope all goes well. does Kloner's doctor realize he's working on Kloner? :)

llbr22

yryjyvat.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365458442096.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365458442096.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 380

Bartman

when they say "any camera" "any lens" doesn't it mean that you've got to readjust all those connectors to make it balance for the camera/lens combination?

kloner

Aerial DP
that thing is so frigin cool. i'm pretty sure i'll be getting to play with one around here soon....

tstrike

pendejo grande
Got some vid downloading now. Weird vibe this year, not the multi guys but the other vendors. Arrogant and not wanting to hear about any problems. Nothing really new but PH has some sweet rigs and a phantom killer. Kloner stood me up! Got a hat from the quadcopter guys, they're looking at maybe 3rd qtr before new FC goes out to dealers. I messed around with the 5d version of the Movi, no touchy the epic version. Lots of booths displaying copters this year along with about a hundred different AP companies. All in all, big yawn.

Edit: Seems my sony has some corrupted files, I'm gonna hit it again for a couple hours in the am, I'll use the gopro this time and maybe the booths won't be so crowded. The one consistent this year-nobody's sure of prices or delivery, but everyone is aware of the AlexM board but nobody's talkin...

Last edited by a moderator:

alexosborne

Here's a video about the pocket cinema camera,
It looks great for our rig, the only downside I can see is that we will need a hdmi converter.

Thanks
Alex

Bartman

Here's a video about the pocket cinema camera,
It looks great for our rig, the only downside I can see is that we will need a hdmi converter.

Thanks
Alex

would there be a market for a video-channel-only HDMI converter? i've researched it a bit but there's a high minimum order requirement in order to get it made.

Electro 2

DJI packages an HDMI-to-NTSC Composite converter with the Zenmuse. It's small and light weight. Indicates to me that there are chipsets to do this out there at a sane cost, size, and power footprint. All in all meaning, there will be others, ...soon. The quality of such doesn't have to be great as it would only be used to provide a "viewfinder" function via a live video RF back-haul link, of which there are already many pirated from the surveillance video racket. The presentation quality images would be grabbed from the camera's card later for post. I'm guessing it's highly unlikely anyone would attack shipping native HDMI streams via RF, the bandwidth requirments are hurculean. Available frequencies/bands are already at a premium and the modulator linearity requirements aren't easily met, either. Digital coding w/spread spectrum for such ?? Possible, but I'm not holding my breath. NTSC it is, and that's OK.