Droidworx Frame Giveaway contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ3Steveb

Doidworx Contest!!

I am currently a XAircraft owner,
I live in West Kentucky, USA and I have got so much intrest in my current X650 Quad. Would love to see what Droidworx reaction would be!! The reason I chose XAircraft products is because I hadn't done enough research on the best quads on the current market today.. and now after listening to everyone and having time to do more research, I woulda hada shoulda gone with Droidworx.. Better all around product!! I have got to say I would be proud to own one myself, I would be using it to film historic records for the 2011 Flood here, Good Luck!!
Pro4image1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

zorba

I hope to win cause I'm tired of the old frame need a change, also where I work in the lumber yard I like to keep an eye on what everybody is doing. So, send it my way...please.

Cheers

I've been flying a conventional heli for ap, but have been looking to make the jump to multirotor. A Droidworx frame would be a great start.

digiteye

I just ordered a Droidworx extended landing gear to use with a DIY frame which I will fabricate. This will be my 1st heli and I wanted to use it for aerial videos. So while I try to save on all parts, I could not avoid buying a proper landing gear which would support a good camera mount (to be obtained later).

Would it not look nicer if attached to an original Droidworx frame?

DennyR

So the bottom line is what do you guys at Droidworx get back in return. Well in my case that is simple. You get an insight into the latest technology that makes an aerial camera ship perform like mine do. XQuads are the most efficient design. With the right FC and motor prop configs. you won't believe just how stable that machine can be.

didgeridoo

Thank you to all that have ever given multi rotor advice! Because of your shared knowledge, I've been able to build and pilot tri and quads successfully. God bless you all!

mespeldisco

Hi all and especially Linda and Rob,
This site is really the best, as are the Droidworx team of Rob and Linda. I purchased the Dome high impact for my MK frame from Rob and Linda earlier - fantastic service. I now have the Photohigher Pro Mount on the way and need one of these fantastic Droidworx frame to mount in between these two items. Send me the frame to North Vancouver.
Sean

Dallas

Boomer Sooner
First of all, THANK YOU for even making this contest possible! So, I should win b/c I'm just starting, a complete beginner- so I need the most user friendly frame out there. I can't wait to show EVERYONE how much fun flying this is, and in turn getting more and more people excited about this hobby! To me, that's what it's all about, getting to know different people through shared experiences- flying and otherwise...why not do it while flying the best- DROIDWORX.
Thanks again for the great opportunity,
Dallas

cob

Good flights to all from France! I'm on my way to switch from heli to multi... for sure Droidworkx would be a good start ! :rolleyes:

berkely

This frame is awesome!

Well, I really love the Droidworx frames, they just are so well made. Making a simple quad is one thing & still doable for most of us. However making a nice quad on a rigid, cool looking & good high landing gear is another thing. This AD-4 combines all those things & with the camera mount it's just a perfect solution!

This one would be my AP platform fore sure!

Just would love to have one like these! :)

zorba

I guess is gona be a sleepless night again. I wonder how long will it take for my frame to get here if I win?
I just hope and hope and hope to win this awesome frame.

allan

got all my parts to build a multicopter, but a frame. have been waiting 3 weeks so far.
going to do a build log when it turns up. my first choice was droidworx for a frame but now i
wait for a frame from someone that dont answer emails. got a pile of alum now and im going
to build one from scratch. got to stop the wife from calling my box of goodys a box of junk.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Only nine more days to the drawing!! Has everyone posted to this thread in order to have their name entered?
More giveaways to come. Get your flying fingers ready for the next one! ;)

wbal57

I'd like to enter my name in the drawing as well. I have a little experience building and crash/flying an arducopter kit, but Ive been dreaming about building a legit FPV copter and this would be an awesome way to start it.

Thanks,
Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.