Small X8 build - 3d Printing Parts

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
some changes again :)

Finishing up most parts are in house already. Just need to assemble and the dome I still have to do. Additionally i have to think of a connection system for the ESC cables. Think it will be a combo for the dome holders :

View attachment 12400 View attachment 12398View attachment 12399

Changes the plug and play system for the arms and little work on the vibration mounts, silicon parts already done !

View attachment 12397

Gimbal parts coming today lets see how it turns out !

Attachments

• X8small4.jpg
    X8small4.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 308
  • X8small3.jpg
    X8small3.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 308
  • X8small2.jpg
    X8small2.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 346
  • X8small1.jpg
    X8small1.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 194

mbsteed

aerial video centric
In regards to flexible PLA: I read on Thingeverse that you can treat regular PLA with Carburator Degreaser and get similar results after the fact. Look it up on Thingeverse.

Boris, looks good - the camera looks too close to the ground - you want lots of clearance.

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Paul, no problem tell me which parts you are interested in ! I can also post the whole file to the copter, but I am using rhino and I am not sure if you would find your way in my mess :)

Boris

Hi Boris, I'd love to have a play with the whole thing. Im a bit of a 3d printer noob, so am in only using sketchup and repetier at the mo. Id appreciate any files you have and I should be able to convert them into something I can read.

Cheers,

Paul