Multicopters + Paranoid idiot neighbors

I live in a condo complex and this lady that lives around the corner decided to go a bit overboard on me after flying my hexa one afternoon. Apparently she decided to take it to the next level by having the HOA post Neighborhood Watch posters on all the mailbox boards around our neighborhood. I figured it was only appropriate that I respond...

View attachment 9607

http://i.imgur.com/zh459dC.jpg

Cheers!
-Ryan

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 275

kloner

Aerial DP
Grape ape

These are the folks trying to outlaw this stuff. I'm on 5 acres and got one of these people fir a neighbor, i don't get anywhere near her and she screams at the top of her lungs to get the hell out of here with that camera. Sometimes a hose sprays, doesn't go more than 30 feet. Luckily she's old and smokes like a train so she shouldn't be around much longer

Some people need a hobby

Efliernz

Pete
While I love you sense of humor... I doubt the paranoid neighbour will ;)

Pete

p.s. Most of my neighbours have aerial prints of their homes presented to them by me. They enjoy watching my machine these days!

Gump

Get a long pole with a suction cup and raise a sticker to her window that says " I SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU ! ! ! " and stick it on the outside facing in. That'll get her going.

I hate people like that. I also hate HOA's.. I think it's time for you to move!! The further away from neighbors the better.

Benchmark

I occasionally test fly exactly over my garden which gives me a good view into my neighbors fenced gardens and so far my neighbors think my multicopters are fun but if any of them complain, I am obliged to stop doing so and do my testing elsewhere.
I try to avoid unnecessary conflict with anybody because the law will give them right of way if i get reported to the police since rc planes are by law Not supposed to be flown less than 150 meters from residential areas or major public highways in Denmark.

Stacky

Same here for me. If one of my neighbours were to complain I would stop simply because of common courtesy.

I occasionally test fly exactly over my garden which gives me a good view into my neighbors fenced gardens and so far my neighbors think my multicopters are fun but if any of them complain, I am obliged to stop doing so and do my testing elsewhere.
I try to avoid unnecessary conflict with anybody because the law will give them right of way if i get reported to the police since rc planes are by law Not supposed to be flown less than 150 meters from residential areas or major public highways in Denmark.