Dji WKM + Data Link + octo frame = instability

josjr

Hello

I'm having trouble using the data link with the WKM.

I mounted the system in this frame;
View attachment 9427

Everything is working perfectly mode gps+atti.
but when I enter the function click and go the multimotor fly and starts shaking before reaching the target I selected the ground station

Here's a video of the problem happening

Anyone of you have experienced this or know any tips on how to solve this problem?

Attachments

• 2468-69648474-octo-.jpg
    2468-69648474-octo-.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 216
Last edited by a moderator:

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Others will be better qualified to answer that as I have not yet switched mine to GCS autonomous control.

First.... what was that strange puff of smoke or debris appearing in your video around the 5 second mark. Here is a still snip of when it occurred. I assume you completely flight trimmed your MR using your regular RC radio system before switching over to GCS autonomous mode. Are you using keyboard control or joystick control.... if joystick control..... did you calibrate the joystick(s) from within the GCS program?
View attachment 9429

Hello

I'm having trouble using the data link with the WKM.

I mounted the system in this frame;
View attachment 12150

Everything is working perfectly mode gps+atti.
but when I enter the function click and go the multimotor fly and starts shaking before reaching the target I selected the ground station

Here's a video of the problem happening

Anyone of you have experienced this or know any tips on how to solve this problem?

Attachments

• smoke.jpg
    smoke.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 269
Last edited by a moderator:

FerdinandK

There is a similar problem reported on rcg, where the octo when switched to RTH does the same. The one on rcg has a ppm setup (with a Graupner radio). Do you also use a ppm setup? Since this is the second reported case (on a different part of the world) I would assume a firmware bug. Which firmware are you running?

best regards

Ferdinand

josjr

As the smoke was a problem in time to cut the video. In flight it did not. :)

I'm using GS 4,07 when flight by keyboard or joystick everything works fine the problem is only in clin n go.

josjr

Have you tested it with the old version and the new 5.18 and nothing happened, everything stays the same.
I'm using Futaba SBus.