New S800 antivibration upgrade

ChrisViperM

Check this thread.... http://www.multirotorforums.com/sho...ly-for-all-unhappy-S800-users-antivib-upgrade

I got mine in the post just 20min. ago. I try to make a test over the weekend with a Vibration Measuring App...first test without the Kopterworx stuff, but with original DJI blades, next test without the Kopterworx stuff, but with Xoar Swoard blades, and last test with the Kopterworx stuff and the Xoar Swoard blades.
I am thinking of measuring the vibration on the Zenmuse rather than on the arms.....

Viele Grüsse nach Graz

Chris

hjls3

Chris I look forward to your results. THanks for dong all that. Do you have a favorite vibration measuring APP? Cheers to you too.

edit - disregard CHris - found another thread where you listed app info. thanks again.

Check this thread.... http://www.multirotorforums.com/sho...ly-for-all-unhappy-S800-users-antivib-upgrade

I got mine in the post just 20min. ago. I try to make a test over the weekend with a Vibration Measuring App...first test without the Kopterworx stuff, but with original DJI blades, next test without the Kopterworx stuff, but with Xoar Swoard blades, and last test with the Kopterworx stuff and the Xoar Swoard blades.
I am thinking of measuring the vibration on the Zenmuse rather than on the arms.....

Viele Grüsse nach Graz

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Kinda disgusting that you pay all that money for the S800, then have to make an upgrade to remove vibrations from the arms. SMH.

ChrisViperM

Kinda disgusting that you pay all that money for the S800, then have to make an upgrade to remove vibrations from the arms. SMH.

Let Chuck from the Bronx tell you the real meaning of "disgusting" : ....all others please stay away

other than that, I am a pervert....I love spending money that way.

Chris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
oh man i should have never seen that. I know i am going to try it tonite after a couple drinks :)

ChrisViperM

:highly_amused: ....even better.....this guy is so nuts

but NEVER EVER try that stuff from my link.....while visiting a customer in Sweden, I was invited to the house of the big boss where they just had that stuff (it's some sort of Holiday tradition once a year)....they opened that tin inside the house.....WORST THING EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIVE

Chris

hjls3

i love how he says "worst thing i have ever eaten" then continues to eat it. Chuck is the man.

On a note about the expense of S800/Z15 - i think the proof is in the pudding. Quite frankly I find the thing cheap. I cant think of another platform that can give you the results of the Z15 with or without the vibrations - that doesnt cost more and certainly take a bunch more time to tune. Even with the arms vibrating the Z15 is damn smooth. I am going to try the upgrade just because I feel it has to be better to get rid of as many vibrations as possible. Well that reason and I am not capable of leaving it alone. I dont own anything been "upgraded".

Chris - no worries - i will never try anything that Chuck from da Bronnx deems disgusting.

ChrisViperM

i love how he says "worst thing i have ever eaten" then continues to eat it. Chuck is the man.

On a note about the expense of S800/Z15 - i think the proof is in the pudding. Quite frankly I find the thing cheap. I cant think of another platform that can give you the results of the Z15 with or without the vibrations - that doesnt cost more and certainly take a bunch more time to tune. Even with the arms vibrating the Z15 is damn smooth. I am going to try the upgrade just because I feel it has to be better to get rid of as many vibrations as possible. Well that reason and I am not capable of leaving it alone. I dont own anything been "upgraded".

Chris - no worries - i will never try anything that Chuck from da Bronnx deems disgusting.

At some stage we have all fallen for the glossy DJI marketing, how sleek it looks like and all the fantastic rumors we heard before it hit the market....me too, and I got angry like hell when I found out the truth.....in the meantime I see it more as a challenge to get the best out of this bird, but any now and then you have to dump some money if you want to get results.....it's more of a "who is stronger" game ....like with Chuck: Is he stronger....or the fish :tennis:

Chris