Zero UAV Beginner debating on what UAV to buy. Expert's suggestion?

fafonio

Hello. Im new in this UAV topic, and I want to start a business in aerial filming. So far I have seen many models of quadcopters but since I don't have many technical know-how of the specs I would like to ask you guys which one would you recommend.

So far I have decided for two models, but my main concerns are getting a steady shot without vibration caused by the copter, the second is the gymbal. I think that a 2 axis gymbal would do a great work for stabilizing the camera and getting good shots.

These are the ones I saw, which one would you recommend most? From a view of cost/benefit. Thank you all for your answers.

http://onlyflyingmachines.com/product/x650-v4-rtf-standard/

http://www.steadidrone.com/index.ph...uemart_product_id=32&virtuemart_category_id=1

Or if you can recommend a better option it would be great.

robone

@fafanio....Best to buy from a local supplier. So if you are located in the UK, then have a look at the systems that they sell and stick with those.

At least you will get spares and support. And that is important when you are learning, because, for sure, you will have a few mishaps and need to get spares and not pay an arm and a leg for shipping costs.

I personally do not sell anything to anyone located out of South Africa, where I am located.

DJI may be a better choice a this time. ZeroUAV does not seem to have the ability to take care of customers' hardware problems. Their email support is also lacking.

robone

DJI may be a better choice a this time. ZeroUAV does not seem to have the ability to take care of customers' hardware problems. Their email support is also lacking.

How can you just come out and make a statement like that. At least have the decency to back up your statements with some facts, so maybe we can respond.

Crasher

Quote Originally Posted by Multirotor Review
View Post
DJI may be a better choice a
this time. ZeroUAV does not seem to have the ability to take
care of customers' hardware problems. Their email support is also
lacking.

How
can you just come out and make a statement like that. At least have the decency
to back up your statements with some facts, so maybe we can
respond.
FWIW, as someone with no horse in this race I went to www.ZeroUAV.com and took a look.
The “Tech Support” page was empty.
The “Contact Us” button did nothing.

Gbillerty

stay away from OnlyFlyingMachines, priced too high!!! and this guy seem to be work tasks overloaded and rush it's builds and dont really build them as you want! Got one from him... it's a mistake, I have spent so many hours to get the MR that way I wanted it!

I just put one of the Blade QX350 on order..minimal investment for my first quad....once i get the hang of flying that i will look into a more advanced model..