Dji phantom - no more jello!

DJIguy

Hey guys. A lot of people were asking me how I got rid of the infamous "jello" in my Phantom footage. I put together this video explaining a few things I've tried. I hope it helps!

Last edited by a moderator:

DJIguy

That canyon looks like big cottonwood in salt lake, what part of the valley you in?

Good eye! I flew a few different places in Big Cottonwood that day. I finished by crashing my quad into a tree and spent about 20 minutes trying to find it in the snow. I attached a link if you want to check it out. I'm in the 9th and 9th area in SLC.

Last edited by a moderator:

tstrike

pendejo grande
Cool beans!, I'm out in cottonwood heights about a mile from the mouth of big cottonwood. I've been driving that canyon a lot lately and I recognized the inversion. How much does it suck to look for a white quad in the snow? Are you flying los?

DJIguy

Cool beans!, I'm out in cottonwood heights about a mile from the mouth of big cottonwood. I've been driving that canyon a lot lately and I recognized the inversion. How much does it suck to look for a white quad in the snow? Are you flying los?

Oh nice! Yeah I've been flying los. It REALLY sucked looking for it in the snow. I wasn't planning on a crash, so I was just in jeans and shoes walking through waist deep snow. I didn't think I was ever going to find it. It's a miracle that I actually did, because this is how I found it...

View attachment 9068

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 301