Anyone around the Baltimore Area?

Kilby

Hey guys,

I'm starting up a new meetup group called Baltimore Drones. I am a member of a simular group in DC, but it's very hard for myself, and others, to make the drive to DC or northern Virginia. The aim of the group is to bring local multirotor and fixed wing enthusiasts together so that we can help educate the public about this new technology. Of course, there will also be lots of good fly-ins scheduled, but I want this to be more than just a group for people to hang out and fly. I've been working with several area schools and would love to get some of the robotics clubs I have meet with involved also.

If anyone is interested, you can go to http://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-Drones/ to find out more. I literally just set up the group earlier today though, so don't expect a ton of content just yet, It will come though.

-Terry

Ssoap

I'm way down here in St. Marys County. Wish we had a group (other than the Navy) that had interest.

Danub

Hey Kilby I am going to be in town on Sunday. . . .Soo What do I gotta do to catch up with you guys. Should I bring a Rig?
Do I need to join meetup??
I mite be interested to see the AV130 gimbal if it is not sold (if that is you)

Kilby

It's on Saturday, but if you are around it would be great to have you. Nothing to do, just show up. If you can join meetup, it would be cool, but not required. Let me know if you need any info.