Hi fron Preston, UK

PeterS

Hi - I'm Peter and am ultra keen to get into MultiCopters, following some brief experience with CP Helis. As much as i enjoy these machines, i realise i'll never get into full 3D as quick as i want as my brain cannot keep track of my thumbs!

Being a keen photographer, i thought that a decent spec MC would get me into a different perspective, and the thought of FPV further extends the enjoyment of theses models, hence, i have cohersed Geoff and Paul at Quadcoters.co.uk into building me a Droidworx CX4 with DJI M, fatshark goggles and a 5.8 Mhz downlink station to allow me to dip my toes into what appears to be a great hobby.

Finding loads of great info on here, and the forum seems to have many helpful contributors from all round the world.

Hope to share the experiences soon - well the good ones only...

All the best!

Hi - I'm Peter and am ultra keen to get into MultiCopters, following some brief experience with CP Helis. As much as i enjoy these machines, i realise i'll never get into full 3D as quick as i want as my brain cannot keep track of my thumbs!

Being a keen photographer, i thought that a decent spec MC would get me into a different perspective, and the thought of FPV further extends the enjoyment of theses models, hence, i have cohersed Geoff and Paul at Quadcoters.co.uk into building me a Droidworx CX4 with DJI M, fatshark goggles and a 5.8 Mhz downlink station to allow me to dip my toes into what appears to be a great hobby.

Finding loads of great info on here, and the forum seems to have many helpful contributors from all round the world.

Hope to share the experiences soon - well the good ones only...

All the best!

Hi peter, welcome aboard!
Nice to see another brit aboard.

Cheers Jim

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk HD