I'm looking for someone to operate the camera on a shoot in Mill Valley, CA tomorrow

I am shooting an Aerial for my sisters website tomorrow, January 6,2013. www.myamericanpantry.com She is starting to map culinary artisans in the US and we are hosting a flash mob of foodies sort of type event.

I will be flying my Octo with a 5d for stills. I have full downlink for framing the shot. I can do it alone but would prefer another pilot or camera operator to help. Sorry, no budget to pay but the shoot may get some great coverage if all goes well. I have been flying for almost 4 years and this is a professional rig but shooting is a favor for my sisters start-up. We are unsure I turnout, but interest has been in the hundreds.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Ive always wanted to operate a camera mount, i would totally help out if i could get there in time but i doubt it.. Maybe next time

Bill
Got Aerial llc

Shoot went fine solo. It was a smaller than expected showing. Iris, I will keep you in mind for other shoots. We will be doing this same shoot again, probably in south bay. Although I did not use the HFGPS during the shoot, I did try it and it held position very well. A first for me. Although no wind at all.
View attachment 8755

Attachments

• IMG_1043-3.jpg
    IMG_1043-3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 315