Droidworx AD8 Heavy Lift Edition with AV 200 gimbal etc. - RTF

VNBN

I'm selling a complete Octocopter since I don't use it anymore. It is standing in the corner for half a year now, because I'm addicted to bigger machines now. I did a test flight last week and installed the latest firmware, everything is okay with it.

Specifications:

Droidworx AD8 Heavy Lift Extended frame,
landing gear,
crash cage,
1x dome cover black without holes,
1x dome cover transparent,
1x dome cover transparent with holes,
8x MK3538 with 12x3,8" APC SF,
FlightControl V2.1,
NaviCtrl V1.0,
MKGPS,
GPS-Shield,
Okto XL distribution board,
8x BL-Ctrl V2.0 all of them properly soldered and with cooling fins applied, no BL-errors!

Two white High-Power-LEDs 700mA on the front booms, red & green LEDs on the sides, powered by a small constant power source with PWM-input -> on/off switching during flight possible.

Photohigher AV200 with 3-Turn-pots,
360Kit for AV200 optional,
6V-SBEC for the camera servos,
small HDMI-To-Analog-Konverter on the gimbal,
AV-Transmitter 5,8 Ghz with 200mW,
Gentled-Focus-Shutter für Panasonic-cams,
Kopterworx antivibration plate,
AV-receiver 5,8 Ghz,

and a lot of spare parts (spare booms, boom clamps, props, etc.)

I used it with 2x 4s 6000mAh Turnigy Nanotech batteries (have six of them), but I don't want to sell these, since they got a little bit thicker from lying around with full charge that long.

The buyer can get it from Vienna/Austria personally, but I will send it anywhere aswell. But keep in mind, that there are no connectors from the engines to the escapes. So I will have to desolder the cables to get the package smaller, but it will not be "ready to fly" than anymore, since the buyer will have to get things together again.
I have no clue what to charge for it, so please drop me a message with your proposal.
When there is nobody interested in the hole thing after some time, than I will sell the parts one after the other.

View attachment 6589View attachment 6590View attachment 6591View attachment 6592View attachment 6593View attachment 6594View attachment 6595View attachment 6596

Attachments

• AD81.jpg
    AD81.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 466
  • AD82.jpg
    AD82.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 396
  • AD83.jpg
    AD83.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 429
  • AD84.jpg
    AD84.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 391
  • AD85.jpg
    AD85.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 451
  • AD86.jpg
    AD86.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 393
  • AD87.jpg
    AD87.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 396
  • AD88.jpg
    AD88.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 422

VNBN

It is, but people keep asking about singe parts of it. Although I do not want to disassemble it, I'm reconsidering it.

By the way, here is a picture of the included spare parts I mentioned above:

AD89.jpg

VNBN

Sorry, I forgot to mention, of course there is a MK3Mag compass module installed aswell. You can see it better here:

AD810.jpg