DJI Naza Hexcopter motor does not arm

john420

Hi everyone i just build a Naza hex copter today and installed the software after writing it trying to start it but the motor does not arm
I got futaba 10 ch what I have done wrong can some one help
Thanks

Stratrascal

What Kind of Speed Controllers do you have? I had the same problem. Try this. energize the speed controllers (do this without props installed the first time) then plug in the Naza bec. I bet it works. I had to get different speed controllers. Do you have Hobbywing?

john420

No I got the dji esc
dji-30a-opto-esc.jpg

Stratrascal

Have you used the Naza Assistant software to configure it? you will be able to tell the directions in the software to get your reverse switches.

john420

Ya Used the software but did not notice that what u said how do u do that

Last edited by a moderator:

Stratrascal

On the Calibration Page. you can see the posistion of your sticks. If you did not do that that is probably why it wont arm.

john420

now i got these errors which i did not have before
CFG-ERR=Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters.Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration

SN-ERR
X1-ERR / X2-ERR / X3-ERR 1.Power on the Tx.2.Connect the X1/X2/X3 channel;
3.Disable all knob tuning.You’ve chose parameters tuning by X1/X2/X3 channel with Tx Knob, but no signal detected on X1/X2/X3 input channel,or Tx didn’t powered on.
PMU-ERR=Please make sure the integrated connection among battery, MC and PMU.PMU connection problem.
RX-ERR=Please check the receiver connection

2tall

Fly Often - Fly Safe
I fought the same problem. Sometimes the motors would arm after several attempts, but usually not at all. My fix was: After TX/Naza Assist calibration I went to the DR/Expo screen on my TX and set 105% dual rate on the aileron, elevator, and rudder in all flight modes. Now they arm first time, every time. The setting does not effect flight characteristics since I'm not likely to use a full, hard stick movement on any of those controls while flying.

Jon