Macbook pro USB drivers Naza

JLO

Hi Guys I am a Mac user and only bought a Net book PC for the sole purpose of using it for Microkopter software and DJI software I did not wanted issues installing them and using them on Mac bootcamp etc.. and to my bad luck my new 4 month old Acer net book decided to go bad on the HD so now back to Acer repair 2 weeks a least...... so got into installing Naza and the USB drivers on to my Macbook pro, the Naza software runs but the USB drivers don't it sims that windows need some other software to open them, I have research and the forum and see that this is a common problem but cant fix mine, can anyone help with this frustrating issue
thanks Guys

I run parallels on my Mac book and don't have any issues. I did have to down load winrar to extract them, save the driver to a specific place and tell the computer where the driver was.

Ghiro

VideoDroned
Had exactly the same issue with WKM, MacBookPro/Win7 on Bootcamp. Can't wait to sort this out,my 50waypoints upgrade is useless and the PC is 17", un-portable to the field.

chopper

VMware fusion (virtual machine) works great on the MacBookPro. Not very expensive and you can run both mac and PC operating systems at the same time.