Failsafe, Connection oss S-bus PPM PWM

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
I am wondering and didn't test it yet what actually happen when the MC looses the connection to the S.bus receiver ( for example the signal cable just gets loose and there is no more contact )

Compared to that what happens if the MC is connoted to a traditional PWN Receiver and the throttle cable get loose ?

Any of you tested that yet ?

What is it with PPM. The PPM signal is lost just like i hope it would be with s-bus and WKM goes to failsafe ?

In all these cases I am talking about the lose of the physical connection between MC and receiver.

Thanks

Boris

Boris,

I use 8fg sbus on my WKM.. I will check when I get it back from from getting checked out for faulty LED.

KS

I am wondering and didn't test it yet what actually happen when the MC looses the connection to the S.bus receiver ( for example the signal cable just gets loose and there is no more contact )

Compared to that what happens if the MC is connoted to a traditional PWN Receiver and the throttle cable get loose ?

Any of you tested that yet ?

What is it with PPM. The PPM signal is lost just like i hope it would be with s-bus and WKM goes to failsafe ?

In all these cases I am talking about the lose of the physical connection between MC and receiver.

Thanks

Boris