Silly 1st question..

SCVJEFF

I received my NAZA/ GPS yesterday, and upon installing the software, get a DJI screen with a red bar that’s up about ¾ of the way, and the word “skip”. If I hit “skip” I’m taken to the DJI registration/ sign-in page. So I register and give it a log-in and password, hit return, and get a window back saying “the network is abnormal”..

Anyone ever seen this? It’s gonna be a slow process if I can’t even get into the config.

Thanks

meme

That shows up when there is no internet connection normally

I received my NAZA/ GPS yesterday, and upon installing the software, get a DJI screen with a red bar that’s up about ¾ of the way, and the word “skip”. If I hit “skip” I’m taken to the DJI registration/ sign-in page. So I register and give it a log-in and password, hit return, and get a window back saying “the network is abnormal”..

Anyone ever seen this? It’s gonna be a slow process if I can’t even get into the config.

Thanks

SCVJEFF

Network is just fine.. 1m up, 23 down. This is the only app complaining.

When you 1st load the app, is registration mandatory before it allows config access?

Dax

Yap, I had the same problem. Temporarily turning off the firewall worked for me too.:shame:

Interesting.. wonder what port it is going out and where..

Next time you guys have it up, run into your CLI "DOS".. whatever we call it now.. and type in "NETSTAT -an" if you have no other application running, you will see some "established connection" it will tell what port and where.

Wonder where it is calling back and why an odd traffic port other then the normal web "port 80 or 443".

KS
ps.. you should try it before opening up the application, and compare it to when you already have it up.
View attachment 5276

Attachments

• netstat.jpg
    netstat.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 396
Last edited by a moderator:

Tahoe Ed

There was some discussion a while ago about the ports that DJI used for their server that did not work well with some computers/software. Try turning off the firewall and all other antivirus software when you try to connect. I sometimes get that with Ground Station when it is trying to connect to Google Earth.

SCVJEFF

Got it!
I was about to reinstall, and go to another PC if necessary, but one more attempt and it took. I think the servers just been down.

Now I can ask more intelligent silly questions :)