How do you feel about animated banner ads?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I was just wondering, how do you feel about advertisers that post animated banner or column ads? THe first one was posted by ClubHeliRC and I didn't realize that the ad was animated and since it was an oversight on my part I let it stay. Now we've got another in the side column (again my faiult for nott looking at the ad more closely before forwarding it to my web guy) and I'm just wondering if any of you find it to be a nuisance or not.

Thanks,
Bart

Malcr001

I dont mind gif banners that change every couple of seconds like whats at rcgroups but I wouldent want to see flash banners showing up because those really often get in the way with the constant overbloated animation.

no, seriously:
animated is O.K., but pleasse try to avoid flash/silverlight as this will increase loading times of your webpage

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
never thought about it. I think we are so used to it every where else it just gets tuned out. maybe more hot chicks in the ads would be nice. After all this is a predominantly male hobby.

mmurfitt

Being new to copters etc I find the ad's quite useful as I don't have a list of suppliers etc..
It's all good :)