XAircraft Roll twitch problem (video attached)

divertom80

Anyone got any ideas as to why my Xaircraft Hexacopter is having a twitch on the roll axis every so often? See video. In the Video it does it once but in flight it does it more than that :( It's only just started doing it and only since I plugged up my 2 axis gimbal, but even with the gimbal disconnected it still does it so have no idea. The FC1212-P says it can handle the gimbal servo's be it digital or analog up to 20g as long as the ms speed is set nicely which it is. I am being pushed towards DJI Naza due to the problems I have with Xaircraft hardware sadly. I would like to say I know a bit about these Xaircraft as this is not my first system but it's a never ending problem fest.

Oh and I have recalibrated, re flashed, re balanced, cables tested swapped etc etc and I am using the right padding for the AHRS and it is placed correctly, so anything else you can think of that I have not would be greatly appreciated.

[video=facebook;10151962497135657]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10151962497135657&oid=157939804248661[/video]

divertom80

Not to worry found out that the gimbal I had recently attached was too heavy so took it off and it stopped twitching, weird.