Newbie with NAZA GPS Problem

Hello gurus,
I've bought my DJI450 1 week ago and now it's mounted.
Setup :
  • DJI 450
  • NAZA GPS
  • RX : Futaba 6008HS
  • TX : Futaba 10CGH
Setup with the Assistant software 1.6

Setup my radio with this settings
  • Assign switch VR(C) for setup the gain.
  • Assign switch C (3 position) for Head lock / Course Lock / M
  • Assign switch E (3 position) to get GPS / Att / M, but I do not get this result !!! I get Failsafe / Att / Failsafe .... so that's mean NO GPS at all.
I don't know what to do ....

Any suggestion.

Have you tried adjusting the endpoints in your Futaba transmitter on the 3 position switch? That is what I needed to do to get the correct range for manual and GPS modes. I think I needed 79% in both directions.

Have you tried adjusting the endpoints in your Futaba transmitter on the 3 position switch? That is what I needed to do to get the correct range for manual and GPS modes. I think I needed 79% in both directions.

It works !! put 61/61 and I get GPS / Att / M
Many thank Ghostrider..

First flight and it's amazing how NAZA/GPS it's so solid in the wind.... no comparison at all with Xaircraft.
I let the original propeller in the box and first flight with 9x5 Graupner, I'll try the 10x5 in windy condition and 4S.
I love my DJI450...

lakis21

First flight and it's amazing how NAZA/GPS it's so solid in the wind.... no comparison at all with Xaircraft.
I let the original propeller in the box and first flight with 9x5 Graupner, I'll try the 10x5 in windy condition and 4S.
I love my DJI450...
I am waiting also my f550 with naza and gps. I have a futaba 9c + 2.4 module. Can I use the same setting like you with an 7 channel receiver?
Also it will be nice if you give a little bit more information on how you manage to setup it. (I tried youtube but not any video with futaba)!

Thank you Daniel!

Hi Iakis21
Yes you can, I've a 8 channel Futaba RX and I use 7, then no problem at all.
What kind of information do you need ? You need to assign 2 switches for the GPS/Att/F/S and IOC, I put X1 on a button to adjust the Attitude Gain.
Right now my basic gain : DEFAULT
Put on Go-Home and landing
What I change it's the propeller I choose the Graupner 9x5 and 10x5, much better then the DJI propeller.

lakis21

T
Hi Iakis21
Yes you can, I've a 8 channel Futaba RX and I use 7, then no problem at all.
What kind of information do you need ? You need to assign 2 switches for the GPS/Att/F/S and IOC, I put X1 on a button to adjust the Attitude Gain.
Right now my basic gain : DEFAULT
Put on Go-Home and landing
What I change it's the propeller I choose the Graupner 9x5 and 10x5, much better then the DJI propeller.
Thank you!!! I Just recevied the GPS and the FC I am waiting for the hexa! If I will have a problem with configuration I will contact you!!!
Thanks a lot for you time!!!

Regards!!

Warlock

I love my DJI450...

You dont know how good it makes me feel after you saying " no comparison at all with Xaircraft " I'm waiting for my new DJI F550 with the same Naza up, and to hear it really works rather than really sucks is great, Thanks man......:nevreness: