Photohigher 360 with one lipo ?

jappie911

Hi,

I am thinking about upgrading to a 360 mount for my av-200, and maybe for my smaller hexa on a av-130.

Now I am using the stock Droidworx HLE landinggear, and always use ONE lipo behind the cameramount on the rail , and everything is in balance like that.

Because I already invested in a lot of 4s 8000 lipo's, I wonder if I can use one lipo with the Photohigher 360 mount ?

I always see those 360 mounts with a lipo on both sides, because of balance and space I suppose ?

Or is there a workaround ?

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Probably not a good idea unless you dont want to plan on spinning more than 180 deg. The battery mount is fixed to the heli. everything that is on a 360 setup needs to be on the gimbal/gear and completely separated. but this is nice as well because you can separate the 2 for shipping or testing very easily. You only need a 2s or 3s 1000-2000mah battery to satisfy the gimbal servos, gyros, Vtx and hdmi.

jappie911

Thanks for reply, and I understand i need a smaller separate for the gimbal etc..

But there is no way to mount ONE MAIN battery somewhere, and still be in balance, looking at pictures I think not , but maybe there is?