new member from Germany

Hi all,

just another new member; this time from Germany. I`m still in the process of researching and gathering information about different kopters; don´t have anything yet. Recently I had the opportunity to get a demonstration on a commercial kopter over here which was disappointing. I`m going to write about it, hoping it will help other members. So I´m looking forward to heaps of discussion over here. Cheers, the independent tester.

hjls3

Welcome. Some very valuable info on this forum. More importantly, you will find lots of people willing to help. Not sure of your RC experience but regardless, I might suggest a DJI 450 or 550 to start. I had some lots of plane and rc heli time - my first MR was a 550. Love that thing. Lots of fun and really tough. I cant believe what my son and I have put that thing thru. With some easy repairs, here and there, she still provides lots of fun. Great way to get your feet wet with the multi-rotors.

On another (non-related MR) note - big soccer fan here - sorry! I would have never thought yesterdays match would have played out that way.