Help IOC

Zzr

I haven't try to play with an IOC (Course lock and home lock).Manual instructions seem not clear for me. Any video that how to set up 3 mode switch and record fly position. Any help would be appreciated!

3 mode off,course,home set correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tahoe Ed

Zzr, it looks and sounds like you are using two 2 position switches to make IOC work. You are getting the correct screen response. So I would say you are good to go.

Zzr

Thanks Tahoe Ed.
How can I make recording for fly position course? Any video demo?

Zzr, it looks and sounds like you are using two 2 position switches to make IOC work. You are getting the correct screen response. So I would say you are good to go.

Tahoe Ed

I am not sure what you are asking. If you stand behind the copter and after the you get 4 green flashes, engage course lock. From that point if you move the elevator forward the copter will move forward, back it moves back. It does not matter what the orientation is. You can rotate the copter while you move in any direction forward, back, left or right. With home lock, if you move the elevator back, the copter will come back to the starting point. I hope this helps.