Anyone use AV130 360 gimbal/landing gear on a F550?

I really like that landing gear/gimbal.. Has anyone done this? What would I have to do to make that work?

As an alternative, I am debating the photoshipone mkTR gear/gimbal but that ones a bit heavy and pricey
Also, I would really like this gear with an AV130 mount(non 360), I think I could make that work. But the landing gear is sold out!

About to order my F550 parts in the next few days getting pretty excited about this, haha

Thanks for the tip, thats definitely an upgrade route I might take in the future if/when weight becomes an issue. But I'd want to choose motors now that would allow me to upgrade without having to buy 6 new motors later... hmm..

wow the landing gear looks huge compared to the F550

hjls3

guess i dont understand what you are doing. not sure why you could not order the axi or avroto motors to begin with, then you would not have to upgrade later? not for sure, but i am guessing that the av130 will not fit in that landing gear.

BIGTACO

If you want to carry that much weight you really need to look into a motor upgrade. You will be over taxing your stock motors.

Thanks for the tip, thats definitely an upgrade route I might take in the future if/when weight becomes an issue. But I'd want to choose motors now that would allow me to upgrade without having to buy 6 new motors later... hmm..

wow the landing gear looks huge compared to the F550