Gimbal servo wiring

thehatguy

Now that I have my Aeroxcraft Go Pro gimbal assembled, I need to
know what others have done to get the wiring to the Naza controller.

I know I'll need a couple of servo extension cables, but not sure about a routing method.

Pics would be helpful.

Thanks,

John

i-kDpnkxF-L.jpg

meme

Fix it somewhere with Zip Ties, and yes, nice towel, wondering if there is also one with the Wookong Logo :)

chipwich

If your NAZA controller is dead center of the bottom board like mine is, you will only need one extension for the pitch servo. I am using a 12" JR extension from my LHS, but you could probably get away with a shorter one. I zip tied the excess to the bottom board leaving enough slack for the servo to pitch full range. The roll servo has plenty of length without the extension. Using HiTec HS-65 servos.

thehatguy

If your NAZA controller is dead center of the bottom board like mine is, you will only need one extension for the pitch servo. I am using a 12" JR extension from my LHS, but you could probably get away with a shorter one. I zip tied the excess to the bottom board leaving enough slack for the servo to pitch full range. The roll servo has plenty of length without the extension. Using HiTec HS-65 servos.

Those HiTec's have long pigtails.

I'm using Futaba S3156's. I'll pobably need an extension for each one.

I'll have to check it out.

John

mitsaras

haha, awesome - you ask a serious question & receive offers for your towel !!!
seriously now, ....where can I get one? (towel, of course...!!!):)