Please confirm

Hi, I am new to the NAZA controller. I completed the calibration with NAZA assistant and write to the MC. During the write, there is no confirmation that the write was completed. Is this normal?

I left the prop off for safety during testing and to confirm direction of rotation.

I than disconnect USB and power to the NAZA, reconnect the NAZA and heard the power up tune. Execute the CSC and motor spins up a little. When I release the CSC (throttle down, cyclic neutral), after a second or so, the motors stop. I try to advance the throttle, the motor will not spin up. Is this normal?

I re-execute the CSC, while the motors are spinning, I advance the throttle and motors spins up more. Is this the normally procedure to begin the flight?

Since I am new to NAZA, would like to hear for you all to confirm this is correct before putting the props on and scare myself.

Thanks for your help.

Silas

P.S. equipment use on this machine, Futaba R6203SB receiver, single connection via S-BUS to NAZA. Stock FW450.

tstrike

pendejo grande
sounds normal to me. When you execute the CSC motors start on a low rev, you've got like 3 seconds to put the throttle over 10% before the motors shut down and you have to re-execute the CSC.

meme

Hi, I am new to the NAZA controller. I completed the calibration with NAZA assistant and write to the MC. During the write, there is no confirmation that the write was completed. Is this normal?
- This is normal, when changing Values, they become red in the Assistant, after writing they become black

I left the prop off for safety during testing and to confirm direction of rotation.
-Good Idea

I than disconnect USB and power to the NAZA, reconnect the NAZA and heard the power up tune. Execute the CSC and motor spins up a little. When I release the CSC (throttle down, cyclic neutral), after a second or so, the motors stop. I try to advance the throttle, the motor will not spin up. Is this normal?
This is normal, after CSC you have to give at least 20% Throttle and Motors keep spinning.

I re-execute the CSC, while the motors are spinning, I advance the throttle and motors spins up more. Is this the normally procedure to begin the flight?
-Right!

Have a great Maiden Flight!

-meme

It flew, kind of.. so far I hover the machine to drain a battery to make sure there is no surprises before flying it around. Looks like I will need to make some adjustment in autopilot gain.

Question, do I need to re-Cali the TX or I can make other changes and save the settings without re-Cali.

thanks for your time.

Silas

meme

It flew, kind of.. so far I hover the machine to drain a battery to make sure there is no surprises before flying it around. Looks like I will need to make some adjustment in autopilot gain.

Question, do I need to re-Cali the TX or I can make other changes and save the settings without re-Cali.

thanks for your time.

Silas

depends on the settings, if you change settings on the TX you have to recali, sure.
I check the TX Calibration Monitore every time i changed smth.