What kind of UBEC?

Zzr

Many Thank Tomstoy2,
I have one question. removed the signal wire from the servo's connector and put it into empty servo connector. Y from black ground put it into servo connector then plugs into controller. Two powers wires to Ubec. Where do I find wiring diagrams picture.

Oh yeah, I have one, works very well! Never regretted buying it.

CC 10a bec is a good one, too.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Im using the CC 10amp that everyone else uses. Its great other than it is a PITA to change output voltage! I still havent purchased the usb link to do so and am confined to the default 5 volts. I think it would be best to jack up the voltage to 6 volts for a gimbal to respond quickly.

Zzr

Thanks IrisAerial,
If wiring two servos to Y-harness plugs UBEc? How many amps output?
Im using the CC 10amp that everyone else uses. Its great other than it is a PITA to change output voltage! I still havent purchased the usb link to do so and am confined to the default 5 volts. I think it would be best to jack up the voltage to 6 volts for a gimbal to respond quickly.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I cut my power wires coming from the flight controller to the gimbal servos. Then just solder the bec output to the power wires of the servos. It's pretty easy really. I also added the negative from the bec to the ground of the servos as well.

Zzr

Both cut + and - wires from the flight controller to the gimbal servos?

I cut my power wires coming from the flight controller to the gimbal servos. Then just solder the bec output to the power wires of the servos. It's pretty easy really. I also added the negative from the bec to the ground of the servos as well.

Zzr

View attachment 4469

F1 and F2 black wires to servos?

Attachments

• ubec.jpg
    ubec.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 260

Zzr

I just got UBEC and Y-harness. I removed Power wire from Y-harness. Is okay this picture?

View attachment 4585

Attachments

• wire1.jpg
    wire1.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 113

Zzr

Should I cut orange wire (signal) from UBEC? I leave for + red and - black wires.