Mikrokopter HOTT mx 20 strange telemetry reading after update to FC 0.88m

J.T.

Spiralling out of control
Very strange, I upgraded my Quad XL with a MX 16 a few days ago and all is working as before. Have you recalibrated compass etc?

osiris

Right I did all the updates FC, NC, Transmitter and receiver. Binded the RX and TX fine but still getting the RC signal lost error message. I guess it's because I can't set the sum signal to SUMO 12. I guess there is a glitch in the software which does not allow me to change it. I am pressing the SET button but don't get the cursor in to change the value.

Here is the video of me trying it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4T2p2O-IEw&feature=youtu.be

Pjtyros

Yes, sorry my connection was slow and I could not see the video but I have now, try setting to receiver instead of etc also did you upadate the receiver?
Paul

osiris

Hey,

I updated the receiver (twice) already. When selecting anything else from left hand menu than 'etc' the cursor won't even get down to the bottom line where the sumo is to be changed... so still no go :-(

Last edited by a moderator:

Pjtyros

That's great, yes I saw that the file on the Graupner site was newer so I used that. It certainly is not too easy.
Paul

osiris

yes I can select it so it all seems to work...except I don't know how to get to this new homescreen which displays it all nicely ???