why is a poti on HOTT mx20 is controllig the throttle trim??

osiris

Hey chaps,

any idea what I did on my Graupner MX20 (Mode 2) radio that the CTRL7 is controlling the throttle - same as if I was pushing the trim. And CTRL 8 is controlling the ruddler. Any idea how I can get rid of that?

Thanks

Lanzar

Erase 7 and 8 in graupner. Maybe they were set up in factory dusring testing so erase those potis from that chanell.

osiris

I want to transmit them to my MK because I have a gimball pan/tilt controlling by them. But at the same time the throttle is controlled...

Lanzar

They u have channels mixed somehow. U need to moove the tilt and roll on higher chanels. Check that

osiris

hmm...that's not the case because in "servo display" I clearly see the throttle moving on channel1 and CTRL7 moving on channel 11

osiris

alright forget it...I think I must got confused. I did not realise that when you move the poti CTRL7 the indicator on the display is now displaying the poti position and not the actual throttle trim. I just set up a gimbal control this weekend and when I was testing it I noticed that the copter was behaving strangely when playing with potis so I thought it was mixed all up. But now I see it can't be that

ghaynes

You didn't say what you are running for an FC system but if it is an MK stack then check in MK tools. See what is moving on the servo screen. Likely that somehow that poti/channel is setup on two controls.