Hoverfly HoverflyGIMBAL and Cinestar gimbal - anyone got this combo working?

I received my new HoverflyGIMBAL yesterday. I'm trying to get it working on a Cinestar gimbal. No luck so far. Anyone have this combo working together?

thanks,
Benjamin Rowland

The board doesn't work with my servos. They said it should be fixable with a future firmware update - should be very soon as they are working on it over the weekend.

Are you using the supplied SAVOX servo's? Currently I have a gimbal running what I think is the same savox servo's as the cinestar gimbal and the standard HFP board is controlling them just fine.

Hi Benjamin,

Any luck with getting the Cinestar and Hoverfly combo to work yet? Just ordered my cinestar now wondering if I should get the hoverfly gimbal controller..

Photronix

Pilot
Can someone using a cinestar mount with our HoverflyGIMBAL and having trouble can you please PM me. I believe I have a solution and would like you to try something.

Major progress made today! I received the signal conditioners and they work. I've gotten started on tuning the settings and have already made great progress. With a bit more testing, we hope to use this board on a shoot this Saturday. Hoverfly definitely came through for me here.

Photronix

Pilot
The signal conditioners are a simple little circuit I made. We will make them available and I may also just post the instructions on how to make one. We are still testing it but I should have more info soon.

If you need some to get your Gimbal board working please let us know on our support site.

Al