Unbuilt Nextlevel quadcopter Forsale!!!

shyfx003

Ok where to start..I have just be informed that my partner has breast cancer,so i am in no position to start building my quad and it has to go..
I have so much stuff i have no idea where the hell i should start..

ok here goes..

1) Nextlevel 500mm quadcopter..(I also have the 650mm arms and larger engine mounts to make a 675mm quad,along with the suspension kit!!.The 500mm arms have been powdercoated red and yellow..The longer arms are still bare..

2) x4 Avroto 2414's brand new and boxed!!

3)Dji Naza flight controller, has been opened but not flown or plugged in to djis asistant

4) x2 3200mah 3s lipo's both brand new..x2 turnigy 4s 4000mah lipo's again both brandnew

5) x2 10" prop sets apc slow fly and graupner elektro x1 set of 11" apc slow flys

6) x1 lipo balence charger complete with instructions all leads and is also boxed

7) x1 3 months old spektrum dx 7s complete with instructions..dont have the original box but comes in a brand new case.

8) I also have a couple of nextlevel payload mounts extra standoff set..

I have lots of other stuff that will go with the kit..there's just way to much to put here..I have no idea what the total cost has been including import taxes in the uk but i am open to sensible offers..
Feel free to pm me with your offers or questions..i will try and get some pix up asap..steve..